Reviews for If I knew, I wouldn't be asking you!
CrimsonMoon2009 chapter 20 . 6/22/2010
Awsome. This is a great story.
CSI4lyfNCIS13 chapter 20 . 1/23/2010
*mouth hanging open* wow! tht ending was good. a little cheesy but good. it would have ended a little different with like jesses 13 yr experiace with her father coming out. *open mouthed horror people* then a confrontation with the family and the the f/a friendship and love and the sister love, smacked repaired friedship and dantana was good. oh and i loved the would it be inappropriate for me to smack u. gotta love fanfic people.

XOXO
SMacked Hard chapter 20 . 5/18/2009
Aww. Why end it there? It was a really great story and I enjoyed reading it. Great job Mel.
IluvmyTV-ugottaproblem chapter 20 . 5/17/2009
SEQUEL, SEQUEL, SEQUEL!
SMacked Hard chapter 19 . 5/17/2009
Great chapter Mel. Going to read the last.
SMacked Hard chapter 18 . 5/17/2009
Great job Mel. Off to read the next chapter.
SMacked Hard chapter 17 . 5/17/2009
That was great. Thanks, no cliffhangers. Great job Mel. I don't remember that quote either, one I missed the whole season, of course.
chrysalis escapist chapter 20 . 5/17/2009
Really liked their arrival at the precinct with the guy looking so beat up, he really deserved it :), and I liked Flack's confusion.

And again Brooke fighting, I think she really has something in common with Jess :). '“Door’s broken.”' :D, I totally agree with Mac :).

And I really liked the repeated puzzlement of the team over what's between Jess and Brooke ... until the last one figured it out :). Loved Adam's reaction :).

Oh, that was intense with Brooke falling back into a sort of fit there with her father. But I'm sure that with Jess' help she'll be able to eventually fight him again even when she knows who he is.

I loved that all of the team were around. And that Brooke could finally cry and let go of her past. Family can be so many things.
chrysalis escapist chapter 19 . 5/17/2009
Really liked Stella 'stopped mid (rambling) sentence', and Lindsay's comment, and Brooke asking if she could have one.

I loved her facing up to the guy.

I liked the little detail of a clue to the case, and Sid was great '“Mind if I add a situation to your situations?”'. Well paced too, I'm getting real curious!

Woot, wonderful moment with Jess and Brooke sharing memories of Grandma Mary. What a wicked idea with the spelling :) and I loved them ignoring the man and him minding :D.

Yikes, he really is a bad shot! Poor Lindsay! Clever comment by Mac, and Stella.

I loved Brooke going at him, and like her I don't believe what he said about Maria. Brilliant reaction, have to agree with Danny and Hawkes there :) and I loved her calling to Mac for handcuffs.
chrysalis escapist chapter 18 . 5/17/2009
Tehe, I liked Flack keeping them waiting, good thought that parents should stop fights and not start them. And I really like his plan!

And another Mac/Stella scene I loved :). Great description of them colliding, and I loved the speaking in unison.

I loved Brooke nicking Jess' iPod and Jess noticing and reacting without even looking. Yep, ironic with the 'Angel' song.

I thought it would be that song, 'Hallelujah', and I loved Brooke's reaction to it and knowing that it was Maria's song.

The scene with Flack and the Angells was really well done!

Wow, that's amazing, and poignant, that they sounded like each other. I can totally understand she wants out of the hospital, and I'm glad Jess is willing to help her with that.

Very glad too that Mac and Stella are on Brooke's good guys list :). I loved the comment with the question part, and Lindsay deciding she'd better be outside, wise girl ;).

Very glad that going home in this case means she's going to stay with Jess :).
chrysalis escapist chapter 17 . 5/17/2009
I can't believe I've fallen so far behind, sorry, well, don't shoot me either, okay?

I really liked the conversation between Jess and Brooke, I think you captured very well how they would react to the information they just got, and the sounding different from how it was intended. I loved that they didn't let the awareness slip that it's not the other they are angry at, and that they came close in the end. I loved that they are not going to let family get in the way of being sisters! :)

Loved Lindsay's entry :D

Great interrogation scene, I loved how you captured Mac and Stella there, it sounded very much like them. And I loved the moment between them, very intriguing. As is Bradley ... uh-oh, I'm worried about the plans he might have.

Loved this line '“I feel like singing.” Brooke said not knowing she’d actually said it. “But I’m not actually going to.” She stuttered out.' and Lindsay rambling, and Jess just about to suggest what Brooke said, lovely little detail showing their connection.

And I loved the scene with Adam and all the computers! And his little outburst. And Stella telling him not to call her ma'am. :)
SMacked Hard chapter 16 . 5/16/2009
Great job Mel. Can't wait to read the next chapter.
SMacked Hard chapter 15 . 5/16/2009
Noo, not a cliffhanger. Great job Mel. But I left you at a cliff hanger in Ever Ever After. Muahaha!
SMacked Hard chapter 14 . 5/16/2009
Great job! Jess and Brooke sisters? Wow, I can't wait to see how they react.
SMacked Hard chapter 13 . 5/16/2009
Great job Mel. It was sad learning about Brooke's past. I enjoyed this chapter. What sliding across the car scene? I don't remember.