Reviews for Kyle in Chains
Guest chapter 29 . 12/30/2022
amigo historia hermosa toda cringe pendeja como la amo
holy fuck chapter 1 . 11/28/2022
amazing. this fic makes me feel insane, not in the good way. holy shit dude. fuck. 2019 south park Instagram flashbacks amiright wtf. i remember reading this shit and just thinking "WHAT" the entire time. i was a huge kyman shipper back then but still I was just.. some scenes in this fic... I've read worse but yeah I was just a little baby when it came to fanfiction back then so. omg. change really is a funny thing
just a kyman chapter 1 . 10/11/2022
change is a funny thing
Guest chapter 2 . 9/19/2022
i love this fanfic!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2022
this is so cute!
Guest chapter 29 . 8/24/2022
this shit kept me up at nights. Reading this. and when i tell you i almost cried. its the stupidest shit strangest sex scenes and all i want to do is bawl my eyeballs out
OverworkedUnderpaid chapter 22 . 8/21/2022
ur old /3 :/
yamussy chapter 4 . 8/14/2022
i know its been like 14 years but I hope you're homeless now
bruhmomented chapter 1 . 8/14/2022
im going to my local church to confess my sins now
crying chapter 20 . 7/18/2022
imagine this…in 2016 an instagram mutual has sent you a link to some weird south park fanfic where eric shoves a goldfish up kyles ass. out of curiosity you click on it, read a few paragraphs, laugh and forget about it completely. fast forward to 2022…you and your friends are watching the imaginationland movie at 3 am and the memories of this fic suddenly plague you. this is what i have just experienced. i cant believe this actually exists…i wonder where the author is now. just crazy. no words at all. i wonder how life would be for me if i never knew this existed in the first place. wow.
help chapter 1 . 7/9/2022
i want to die.

no but fr last night i had a nightmare about this fic after not thinking about it for 6 years.
kys reviews 3 chapter 1 . 7/8/2022
why dont the fucking antis getting mad go and slit their fucking wrists? holy shit its not a real thing, this is a FANFICTION. if ur gonna cry over things on paper i'd rather it be over your own suicide note while theres a rope slung around your neck. 3
dumb hoe chapter 1 . 7/8/2022
still come back every year to read this shitty fanfic.
mortiifying chapter 1 . 7/4/2022
"change is a funny thing" famous last words
Josh chapter 1 . 6/27/2022
Would honestly be incredible for the author to come back with the epilogue after all this time and with all the SP episodes that've been released since, maybe someday!
1,252 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »