Reviews for Kyle in Chains
This is traumatizing
MiroOof chapter 1 . 1/3
Fucking love this sm
Rikafurude chapter 18 . 12/29/2021
This is scary, but also interesting
Maebarakeiichis chapter 4 . 12/6/2021
How can this be so bad but also be so interesting help
Maebarakeiichis chapter 1 . 12/6/2021
A chapter in and I'm already horrified- idk if I'll be able to handle any more of this-
ConcernedCitizen chapter 1 . 11/16/2021
Not to kinkshame but ew...
Came for the goldfish stayed for the comments.
sussy baka chapter 5 . 9/7/2021
kill me with a shoe
MintieLynx chapter 1 . 8/28/2021
I love this story so much! It's extremely well written. The grammar and spelling is almost all perfect, which is saying a lot since this is Fanfiction.
This was published in 2008, so I wonder where the author is now. I think this person really does have talent. Best South Park Fanfiction I've ever seen in my life.
inuh chapter 29 . 8/10/2021
this book was so funny and as a non kyman shipper it really showed me that kyman shippers have weirdass fucking kinks
thatonesaddo chapter 22 . 7/30/2021
H
Guest chapter 20 . 7/28/2021
NOW THATS THAT KINKY SHIT RIGHT THERE, MY GOD! XD
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2021
What is wrong with you this is just disgusting and horrible
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2021
Die
Asher chapter 1 . 7/23/2021
This was written very well and all the punctuation and grammar and spelling are spot on. The only thing that ticks me off is the story. If you didn't know, South Park is a show full of inappropriate jokes, which many people, including me, find funny, but all the characters are 8-10, so I find it very disturbing for you to age them up just for Kyle to be a fucking masochist, it's grotesque and wrong. And do not get me started on how toxic and horrible the ship kyman is, all the shit cartman puts Kyle through is horrible, maybe a few good moments, but with the wrong intentions. As you describe him in your story, yes he is a literal nazi, (aka Hitler but worse.) Also, in the imagination land episode, Kyle and cartman where about 8-10 years old, so that is just gross. So please discontinue this fan fiction. It sucks.
1,225 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »