Reviews for Kyle in Chains
Doug chapter 2 . 2/21
Ples stop
Kyamia chapter 1 . 2/19
At least he’s aware on how fucked up this is.
Blahblahwhatever chapter 28 . 2/4
I love how you just said "choppy choppy his pee pee" it's so funny!
JoyLove611 chapter 29 . 2/2
Fuck, where to begin.
1) I've never read such detailed sex scenes; it especially surprised me since there was one in almost every chapter (you're dedicated, I'll give you that).
2) ?The unexpected angst hurt me so much? I'm not okay.
3) Fucking Bradley scared me holy shit. I almost screamed when he went to chop Kyle's dick off.
4) Overall, this was an emotional rollercoaster that I'll probably always remember, and I want to thank you for spending so much time on it 3.
lucien-is-self-conscious chapter 29 . 2/2
Pack some tissues on the way, mostly for the steaming sex scenes and for tears in the later chapters. This is by far the best thing I’ve came across, it tops Aisle 10 by fifty points. I seriously recommend you to get started, but be warned, you can’t put it down until the very end.
lol chapter 1 . 12/29/2017
Alright.
Setting things straight, I absolutely despise Kyman in general and read a couple of fanfics as a joke, but as I went on I found things like The Violin and, of course, this story which were both wonderfully told.
I was indifferent to the smut (without an interest in guys it’s kind of hard to me to call it sexy)but you were descriptive and did a good job on that. Despite it being primarily a sex thing at the start I had a fun time analyzing your portrayal of Cartman, he really did seem three dimensional and different yet still kept everything I love about the 9 year old.
Ike and Cartman both were hilarious. Ike was the Canadian Smartass and it just fit so well.
In short you did great with this.
GOLDFISH KAHL chapter 20 . 12/28/2017
I AM SCARRED FOR LIFE
Guest chapter 29 . 11/27/2017
I QUICKLY BECAME ENAMOURED WITH THIS FINE WORK AND ENJOYED EVERY SMEXY SECOND OF IT, THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS YOU BEAUTIFUL BEING
Guest chapter 29 . 9/16/2017
probably a nurse would have come to the room as it happened because of the spike in hear rate
DementedCreations chapter 29 . 8/25/2017
I'm so glad you made it a happy ending. Not a lot of that going around lately.
esf chapter 11 . 8/24/2017
"Candles are for fags" - Chapter 11

a few chaps later:
Cartman: *gets f*cked by kyle who uses the candles cartman lit for them to create a romantic mood to make him experience the pleasure of pain*
hiu chapter 29 . 8/21/2017
i've already read this a few times but its still REALLY GOOD
Pea chapter 29 . 8/6/2017
Rip that final chapter you were talkin abt
Guest chapter 6 . 7/4/2017