Reviews for Deserted
sesshomarumate to be chapter 32 . 3/27
wow just wow... I can't believe I have never found this story before! the way the story went is amazing ! I can't wait to read what else you have wrote! you have a talent that not many people have this story just flowed in just the right way!
Looraayee chapter 1 . 10/31/2016
Hope you are feeling well rn, and do more InuxKag stories. You inspired me do this.
Rouge Vulpes chapter 32 . 4/1/2016
This is a great and unique story! Thank you for sharing!
Jay chapter 32 . 2/17/2016
"Demon's mark" (don't need the apostrophe)
"quietly. And" (Need a quotation mark)
When Sess bit her last chapter I jokingly thought about how since him & Inu share blood, he would be accepted as a mate somehow, but that was kinda funny. I really liked how this tale played out. Congratulations on finishing & I definitely noticed the much longer last two chapters. I know it's been a few years so you may not fix the errors, but I figured I'd make them easier to find if you did choose to. I hope your health situation has improved or at least not gotten any worse over this time. Great job with your writing. I'm going to see what else you've finished.
Jay chapter 31 . 2/17/2016
"Inuyasha,given"
"Hewouldn't"
"shit's" (don't need the 's)

I kept thinking how crazy would it be if she channeled her power through Inuyasha into Bankotsu so Inu could hurl him at Naraku as a purifying projectile. I'm glad Bank did the right thing. What a show! I'm sure it definitely helped the helicopter locate them too.
Jay chapter 30 . 2/17/2016
"pleaded," If" (your spacing was off)
I'm sure Inuyasha will beat him self for scratching her for awhile. How many was she able to connect with before Naraku came? I feel like I keep repeating myself, but I love how you end the chapters!
Jay chapter 29 . 2/17/2016
Look at her already creating two barriers at once. On the positive side, she has claws so she could make the cuts herself. Since she'll heal faster, I'm hoping they just do it on her fingers.
Jay chapter 28 . 2/17/2016
I could see the possible concern with Koga. Almost like when Inu bit Rin to save her life & her body took it as an attack from a non-mate?
Jay chapter 27 . 2/17/2016
I love how you wrote their connection at the end.
Jay chapter 26 . 2/17/2016
Nice job. Looking forward to seeing which group arrives first. Only confusion was that it sounded like Sess decided to go on the trip AFTER Jakotsu called, but he hadn't done that till the day after they left.
Jay chapter 25 . 2/17/2016
"to to wield"
I was really happy with the way you told of Naraku's view when Kagome denied Inuyasha the right to fix things. Too often I see people just copy & paste their previous telling of it. It was nice to actually see his perspective. How was her grandfather able to train her if they're not common? Did he have powers as well? I like how her back story includes knowing it.
Jay chapter 24 . 2/17/2016
" to,"Shippo " (spacing)
I'm kinda surprised they all went hunting instead of one or two staying with the humans. Such a nice mate, carrying her everywhere. Why must Kirara remain in cat form? Inuyasha used his shirt for Kagome?
Jay chapter 22 . 2/17/2016
I don't think it was "too much" at all! You did really well with the chapter. I thought it was great they were able to connect mentally after everything that's happened so quickly. One more reassurance of each other.
Jay chapter 19 . 2/17/2016
Why do I feel like that person is Kagura? I keep wondering if we are we going to find out Naraku's fate soon. They should have killed Bank while they had the chance.
Jay chapter 18 . 2/17/2016
"slept though it" through.
Shouldn't Rin have been included in the list of humans who wouldn't be able to handle the cold long? Or was he only including Kagome because Rin would willingly cuddle her mate for heat? Nice job on this chapter, but I really loved your ending.
1,125 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »