Reviews for Deserted
AmericanOtakuMom chapter 32 . 3/4/2015
Took me two days to read this but I loved every second
kakkn chapter 32 . 10/21/2014
Absolutely loved it! Great fic!
InuYasha's Kagome chapter 3 . 10/2/2014
Inuyasha fell from the driver's seat of his truck, sweat coating his skin, his body so hard it strained against the zipper of his jeans.
I LOVE the mind of imagination! Espeacially in this sentence! his body wasn't the only thing hard, i can tell you that! TwT So sad...he not real...MY POOR BABY!
A-game chapter 3 . 3/24/2014
I can't help myself from thinking about this over and over again! Its just...so...so...SEXY to me! I don't know why, but the picture in my mind is VERY arousing. ;}
Perverted like hell, but still human!
InuLuna19 chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
This is my second time reading this. You are one good writer.
A-game P chapter 18 . 9/29/2013
Yay! Lots of anguist here! loved the chapter and hope to find the same in other stories of yours! See ya!
Danielle chapter 32 . 8/5/2013
Thank you for standing by your commitment to finish this wonderful story you have created. Even though it took awhile, it was well worth the wait. I (and I hope your other readers as well) really appriciate the dedication it takes to work with having an illness, especially what sounds like a nerve pain/disorder ( just from what I gathered from reading author notes). I would rather follow a author for years & have a conculsion then not. So again a huge THANK YOU!
EbonySkys chapter 32 . 6/24/2013
i loved this story
Guest chapter 6 . 5/31/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
stormkick chapter 32 . 5/23/2013
I really enjoyed this story, and appreciate your struggle to complete through all of your personal pain. I have to admit, this last chapter has me picturing a side-story - a lemon foursome with those two muddled couples. (Bad dirty mind, bad!)
stormkick chapter 8 . 5/23/2013
"There ain't no fishing in these waters." - I do believe that is my favorite line/situation in all of the many IY fanfics I've read!
Traveler07 chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Nice work!
Aiswarya chapter 32 . 1/9/2013
awsum story.. totally loved it :)
5.H.1.R.L.E.Y chapter 32 . 11/21/2012
Oh, I really really love this story! How I wish that there will be more chapter and things to overcome to bond everyone more..
Bastet Goddess chapter 9 . 11/7/2012
Koga is just having a bad morning! lol
1,107 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »