Reviews for The Power of Three
DinoGuy2000 chapter 15 . 9/27/2015
Yeah! Action and adventure and romance! Awesome! Good work!
OmnimonAllDelete chapter 15 . 4/30/2014
Great story. Damn it though don't do that shit to Henry. Other than that, cool
Spectramon chapter 15 . 11/24/2011
Let's see if someone from 2011 can support you in writing a sequel.

It sure is dated, but I still love Digimon and I've started to write myself(check my profile). For good inspiration, I'm reading other stories and so I came upon this one.

Although I've read better stories, you were still young(14 when you wrote this story?), so a lot of improvement could have been made in that time.

The storyLINE is good, I've really enjoyed reading it.

Some minor points for me were the fact that Impmon died(how could you, do this horrible thing! T-T) and that Henry was being bashed in some way, whilst I think he is pretty cool.

I better keep it short and hope you read this and my stories sometime.

I really hope you'll write a sequel, Henry has to come back!
little miss writer girl chapter 12 . 6/21/2011
yeah! cool , still could put more on henry falling and coming unconsuis, i know im nasty!
little miss writer girl chapter 11 . 6/21/2011
I don't get it , is venomhpy somethink mon henry?
little miss writer girl chapter 10 . 6/21/2011
wow... cool as henry was there all different
little miss writer girl chapter 8 . 6/20/2011
cooooool... o.o
little miss writer girl chapter 6 . 6/20/2011
# it's getting better! , it's better , henrys and gone and gonna be destroyed! # well i hope so, just very bad pain no diening, i hope...
little miss writer girl chapter 5 . 6/20/2011
brii near the end!
little miss writer girl chapter 3 . 6/20/2011
Hiya! wow it's getting soo good , i like the bit where the teacher said somethink, eventhough she hardly says anythink to henryand i like the running away part too
little miss writer girl chapter 2 . 6/20/2011
wow , like the bit where he fainted and... when he heard he voice call out like when he was with rika and that, still good kepp it up, if it's all right , could u make a story of like henry havin bad luck or hes hurt all the time, i gott a good one, about a giddger didmon who rolls right into his flat and itr crashes and he got to hospital...
little miss writer girl chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
yeah! so good , and your'er putting it all on henry! i love when hes in pain, not dieing as he won't be able to fell any more... but that was brill i love when he's ill or hurt and imputting thid in fav's and you in athuyr fav's, hope u like:)
Mix Matcher chapter 7 . 10/11/2009
you're really good, & I mean REALLY good. This sounds like it should be from an expensive bookstore, not a website for amateur writers.
Fuuruma chapter 4 . 2/18/2007
I liked the chapter, friendship and romance
Fuuruma chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
Pretty good, I liked very much!