Reviews for Guidance
Guest chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
Really loved this, especially the end with katara's caring ways
Mysteryfan17 chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Hello, my sister said to read your stories, and that she had told you she would. Now a few that I looked at take place, unfortunately, after where I have seen. I really stick to keeping things in order and the furthest I saw was the battle in question which interrupted Katara using the healing water on Zuko. Anyway, I figured I'd put this shortly after that (since I haven't seen further. I thought it was nicely done. The explanation of the 'meeting place' was creative and plausible. Not to mention near the end...you captured Sokka and the rest of the group with just a few lines, even Toph and she's complex to those that don't know her. Nice job and once I catch up enough to read more I will. 10/10
Waterbender111 chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Interesting...very interesting... but i like it. This was an intersting way to twist the whole follow your heart thing.I'm thinking you did this to hint the whole in the future Aang has to face the firelord and has to follow his conscience and not his heart to find a way to defeat him but not kill him. Thats pretty niffty! Good job and keep up the great work.
Mildly Rabid chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
An interesting concept, indeed. The ending is SO Toph. :P
aflaskj chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
"Always let your conscience be your guide!" -shoves Jimminy Cricket down a hole-

Anyway! LOVED the description-you're a good writer. The whole idea/logic behind the story was pretty cool. :)