Reviews for Hot Landing Zone
Robstenforever chapter 8 . 11/9/2013
Such a sweet story! Thanks for sharing it!
gigi grinning chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
This is a wonderful story. The characters were well developed and lovable. I hope you are continuing to write more great story. Thank you!
Amineh1825 chapter 8 . 8/25/2013
Ooh please keep going or write a sequel!
LovinAlice1 chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
I just want to let you know how much I enjoyed this story. Just read it for the second time. I clicked on your profile to see what else you had written that I could read and was sad not to find anything else, and that you had written this so long ago. I hope you are still writing because you are great at it. Your Bella was lovely and strong and smart, like all women should be. Thanks, Kate.
megmorena chapter 8 . 8/7/2013
I can't remember how I came across your story, especially since it was written so long ago...but I'm so glad I did! This is definitely one of my very favorites (and I've read a lot of fanfic).

I know nothing of the marines, but your detail sounded like you either have some first hand knowledge or did a lot of research. Believable details like that really help make a story "feel" more real.

I was surprised when I finished reading the story so quickly, so I looked at the word count. It is difficult to write a short story with good character and plot development - but you definitely succeeded. I am amazed that this was your first attempt at writing fanfic.

I hope you have continued writing; you have a talent for it.
vampirelove41 chapter 8 . 7/29/2013
Awwwwww Edward almost f up there wow i love this story its sooooo good
ImYours1901 chapter 8 . 7/9/2013
Awwwwww, this story was just what I needed. Thank you for writing it xx
Miss.Twilight.Luver chapter 8 . 6/28/2013
*wipes tears*
That was so sweet thanks for sharing it
I loved it :)
olsontracy chapter 8 . 6/20/2013
Great story!
MatingInspires chapter 8 . 6/12/2013
Great great story!
morena.davidson.3 chapter 8 . 5/19/2013
Loved this story. Thanks so much for writing and sharing :)
devil.intheheaven chapter 8 . 5/4/2013
wow.. just wow... is there any chance you will extend this? please please please..!
rainbowlollipops15 chapter 4 . 5/2/2013
you are doing brilliantly so far, and the only thing i picked up on was you've mixed up your and you're a few times in this chapter and previous chapters as well
rainbowlollipops15 chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
wow. so far, i'm impressed. hope the quality keeps up! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
854 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »