Reviews for Truth or Dare
long-live-HP-PJ-HG chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
I'm glad it wasn't that he had a crush on Morgan or anything...*phew*
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
cool
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
cuuuute!
StripedBerries chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
NAWW! Cute, i really enjoyed this. It was really funny and i like how the story also had depth. Anywho, thnx for uploading!
MrsCriminalMinds chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Haha I'd love to see Hotchs reaction to the moustache!
WrItTeN-PuRpLe chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
cute
Post U Later chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
"I'm sick of playing cards. Besides, I'm tired of beating everyone all the timeā€¦" Reid protested with a hint of a smile. YEAH REID! I LOVE HIM SO MUCH! XD

Lol I Would PAy To See Hotch With A Handlebar Mustache! X)

& JJ Was A Wild Child In College! XD

Poor Reid Having To Say That... It Would Have Been Funny If Morgan Had Been Right!

Great Fic. Really Funny With A Spice Of 'Aww' For Reid. X3
vampyfreak chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Liked the fic
He'sSoLifelike chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Oh, that was great! You should do more oneshots like these... perhaps a follow-up to the aftermath? I wonder what Hotch'd do once he catches a glimpse of his face... Anyways I really loved it!
68luvcarter chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
THIS WAS WONDERFUL!
gwydienne chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
I just came across your profile and the summary for this story intrigued me. I am so glad I read it. What a wonderful story and the way everyone treated Reid at the end was incredibly touching. The whole story was just about perfect - the only thing missing was actually not finding out how Hotch reacted to his new look. (Although, with it being Hotch, I could totally see him going along with the whole thing just to give Reid some more normal socialization with the others and pretending to be asleep the whole time.)
punkballet chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Adorable and awesome. Well done :-)
jimmy-barnes-13 chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
This was great, I would have loved to see Hotch's reaction :)
jevans47403 chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Now if only Garcia was there, now she would definitely liven up that game, lol. Its great that they didn't push the subject on Reid and just kept going with the questions they asked him so he didn't feel overwhelmed with what he just told them. Loved how Prentiss threatened Morgan with her gun if he gave her the slip of the tongue-reminds me of the episode where he told Reid that he makes it a rule to never mess with a woman who carries a gun, LMAO! Great job!
Calzona-Rizzles1997 chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Haha, i laughed my butt off.