Reviews for For Better Or Worse
Darley1101 chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
What a fun read! The subject matter was a tough one but you handled it in a very Alex-like manner!
Princess SimbiAni Dreamz a'Luv chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
LOL ;D loved this line!

Now I don’t fancy men in any way, shape or form, but even I have to admit (in the lonely moments where it’s just me and my consciousness) that Denny had a certain appeal about him when he was still alive – a confident charisma that, I could imagine, women found hard to escape from. Apparently the same is true for dead Denny, which I cannot substantiate as I haven’t had the pleasure yet.

Great lil ficlet ;P

- SimbiAni

xoxoxo
CarolinaH.Manning chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
this is wonderful. and so Alex. I like the tone - caring but sarcastic
16moments chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
I am a big fan of your stories and writing...Love the pace and the humour in this one. Good work.
Contorce chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
It had a good beginning, very detailed and descriptive, but the ending seemed to be too abrupt. I'm not sure you really captured Alex, either. I think you're a good writer though, and I like the conversational tone of your story.
fluffyfinchelcake chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
I love it!
ibelieveinthegood87 chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
absolutely love it! please continue!
andthenshesaid chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
I liked it.

Alex/Izzie is like my new favorite thing.

I mean I hated Izzy/George. I loved Izzy/Denny. Then he died. And did all that messy ghost crap, that I'm still trying to figure out.

I liked Alex/Addison and Alex/Ava too. Then Addison moved away and Ava went cRaZy.

So Alex/Izzie it is. And this is way to long of a review.

IT was good though.
Mcalison chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
Great writing!
Biib's chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
I loved it!

Alex is so sweet!

Specially when he says hes not going anywhere, hell just be there for Izzie!

And what is up with all the crazy women in his life? I think Shonda likes to see Alex suffer... And by the way, Shonda should read your fic and send Izzie to see a shrink on the show