Reviews for Voyage of the Doomflower
cryptologicalMystic chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
Wow. :D
HeCallsMeHisChild chapter 2 . 11/27/2009
All I have to say is LOL. Thank you for the much-needed smile.
no account chapter 2 . 6/18/2009
This is hilarious!
Tollian chapter 2 . 3/28/2009
This is one of the cleverest stories I have ever read, no joke. I loved every bit of it and really must congratulate you. The flow was nice, the style of writing with all the added ' . . . eth's for Zim and acknowledged oddities (South America indeed), and not to mention it was hilarious. All the characters were in character, something I would imagine would be hard to do in such a weird situation, and, well, everything was just great. I can't really think of anything to improve, except Ms. Bitters seemed kind of nice (but I suppose that could be contributed to the fact she has to deal with the class two days less). Also, before I stop, I have to thank you for adding Tak and Skoodge. Sorry this is so long, but I really thought this story was worth it.
The Illustrious Crackpot chapter 2 . 2/21/2009
Yet another double-dosage of pure, unbridled excellence. XD I was laughing like crazy the whole time I was reading this; it helped that it's only been a few months since my latest history teacher covered the Puritans. Great job!

(Oh, and I'm flattered that you put my pic as your icon; but really, all credit goes back to you, because if you hadn't written that great drabble, the pic would never have been drawn in the first place. :) )
Maran Zelde chapter 2 . 12/17/2008
I just now noticed you updated this.

"...You know...Indian goggles. Or something." ROFL

Great story; consistantly hilarious.
Liani Risate chapter 2 . 12/6/2008
This is so funny! There should have been an episode like that.
WEEBFANGIRLINVADERZIMRANDOMXD chapter 2 . 12/5/2008
... I call Christmas.

x3
invaderzimfannumber1 chapter 2 . 12/4/2008
I loved Dib's indian name and that is so true about the whole after the first thanksgiving we pilgrams destroyed the indians hey that mean that I am part plig-irken and part native-human because I have some indain blood in me and then some skot-irish and germen blood in me. This was great I hope you get to my story tommorrow and I hope to see a pm from you tommorrow morning until then this is invaderzimfannumber1 signing off.
xxGuardianWolfxx chapter 2 . 12/4/2008
This was a pretty hilarious story. It was an interesting take on the Thanksgiving story Invader Zim-ified. Loved it, plain and simple. Continue with your holiday fics! Christmas is coming up. I definitly want to see what you can come up with for that.
little girl-GROWN UP chapter 2 . 12/4/2008
lol

Yes, I laughed. I can't remember the parts where I really laughed, but I did.

And I know that the whole Thanksgiving-business is indeed a serious topic, considering everything what happened between the immigrants and the Native Americans.

Okay I guess that's it.
Maran Zelde chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
Haha, this is funny.

"You know as well as I do that the Keef-boy has no brain fit for consumption!"

"Oh, good," Keef said, looking relieved.

And Fangs-taking! LOL

"Hyeh?" He sat up. "Aren't we doing Noah's Ark?" Hahaha!

Aw, I can picture Zim and Gir in pilgrim outfits, and they look so adorable!

I think it's a little rushed when it jumps to the Pilg-Irkens freezing on Earth. I would've liked to see a little bit of them building their cabins and forming their new society. On the other hand, the rushed-ness could be excused by the fact that this is Zim's dream, and dreams aren't known for their good pacing and plotting. ;)
Angel's Nocturne chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Aw! *can't stop laughing* I absolutely LOVE this! It flows just like an episode would, and I enjoyed the appearance of King Purple and King Red (and their declarations about snacks and sex orgies ). Hopefully you will put up a Part II, because to end it here would be very uncool. THIS HERE STORY MUST BE FINISHED! ... ETH! XD

Awesome one-shot! Hope you get a chance to update soon!

~Angel-chan-chan
invaderzimfannumber1 chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
That was good I wonder why was Zim called Rev. Zim I guess I need to pay more attention to the whole first Thanksgiving story. Well I can't wait for part two I bet it will make me laugh just as much as this you really know how to do the charaters well and so do I well until next time this is invaderzimfannumber1 signing off.
little girl-GROWN UP chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
Okay. Well, we hadn't been talking that much about the Mayflower in our English class but this was just... amazing! Yes it was, the way how you made Rev. Zim speak- And I liked the puny-tans (lol). Even though we don't celebrate Thanksgiving as you do this is going to be one of my favourites