Reviews for Red is for Lust
polo57 chapter 3 . 5/17/2014
Miyagi could be a lazy cat creature
Akhiko a wizard
Lol
polo84 chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
It would be Dawson if tsmori turned out to be a werewolf and nowaki fought him for hiroki
Junjou twilight
dress-me-like-hell chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
VAMPIRE!
cuddly-Cute-Canada chapter 7 . 11/14/2009
I loved it.
melodyz07 chapter 7 . 2/16/2009
Oh God! I feel so sad for Nowaki... he doesn't deserve that...(such a sweet and kind guy)

And at the same time, I am really proud of Hiroki. He has been able to accept his love as he is and he is even doing the sacrficie to make him drink hs blood to make him happy.

I was so touched when Hiroki who though that Nowaki died, began to ask God to take Nowaki to Heaven and to take him to Hell instead. That was so... intense.

You have been able to convey the strong love of Hiroki and Nowaki so well. Each one struggling to make the other happy.

It is a sad stroy... but I am satisfied for the kind of happy ending. I mean that Nowaki seems more relaxed. Maybe they will make it at the end.

But I wonder what will happen when Hiroki will die like all humans. Nowaki will be able to die then?
egoXlockheart chapter 7 . 1/13/2009
cute ending. just kinda dropped off though? oh well. can't take away from every other aspect of this story that was awesome.
egoXlockheart chapter 6 . 1/13/2009
awesome. i actually almost cried. almost.

haha, thought you had me, didn't you?

Hiro-san: damn. more lust.
egoXlockheart chapter 5 . 1/13/2009
ahh! I love this so much! you are brilliant. but i think i already said that at some point. T.T

uhm, this is far better than anything I could create.. thanks... i may use this some day. *glint* just kidding. x]

but seriously. i love this. i'm just gonna go ahead and keep reading now, and not waste your time.
egoXlockheart chapter 4 . 1/13/2009
oh.. my god. that was so amazing! i should have checked back sooner!

xD this was brilliant, you capture the characters so well... and then to put them in this situation. im excited to see what Hiro will do, and i feel bad for Nowaki. i could feel it, the mood, you know? something i was never capable of doing with my own stories.
racoons50 chapter 7 . 1/9/2009
I have to admit, I'm a little disappointed. There was a lot of potential but it felt like you just swept everything under the rug and it wasn't all that convincing either. I have some other pet peeves about your plot holes but...It wasn't awful though, please keep trying to write!
xJennixJenx chapter 7 . 1/4/2009
Wow. I love this story for some strange reason.

I'd never ever think to read a vampire fiction, but when it's one of my favourite pairings I couldn't resist.

I just loved it. _ So greatly written, also.

:D
Missus Ann chapter 7 . 1/4/2009
I'd save you if I knew how, Esther!

And I'm so glad it ended happy-like.

(Wtf? Happy-like..? Oh well. -sigh-)

I can't wait to see more writings from you. -Smiles cheesily-

(Is writings a word? o wo'' )

Oh. I'm making a story dedicated to you (because you're that amazing o wo'' ) and it's Junjou. -Nod- But it won't be coming till I get my laptop back, so I can add chapters without people reading what I write. w
urimarimo chapter 7 . 1/2/2009
poor nowaki! don't die! hiroki loves you! you don;t know that you're hurting hiroki a lot!

KYAH!

more. i thirst for more of this story...

(kind of got in the vampire mood...)
egoXlockheart chapter 3 . 12/18/2008
hah! i loved the ending, and the part where Hiro-san was writing about vampires on the board. that cracked me up! xD
egoXlockheart chapter 2 . 12/16/2008
Oh! you uploaded! 'D

that was really excellent! ill read the next chapter as soon as i get a chance... probably over the holidays. xD

i started a vampy story too... but it's WAY different from yours.

btw: thanks for mentioning me in your author's note! that was cool seeing my name *_*