Reviews for Serious
you got those two so right! loved it :)
Sephenia chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
Gah! This is awesome. I love Raph and Mikey so much.
lemonChocolate chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Yes! Yes this is great and fantastic and yess!
Kala chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
I really like this story. It was nice of Mikey to go talk with Raph. He even revealed a little peace of himself. There's more to Mikey than Leo, Raph, Donnie, maybe even Splinter, doesn't know about.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Mikey are're so cool! :D
Inumaru12 chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
D'awww. That was so cute and it gave me fuzzies. I love insightful!Mikey. :)

Inumaru12
nellaselfgirl chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
that was good. I like stories about Raph and Mikey. Keep on writing.
Smile-I'mTheEndOfAllThatYouSee chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
I like it. You showed a side of both of Mikey and Raph that are the same. This could work as a one-shot or not. It goes either way. Here's an idea to continue it: Raph and Leo work things out (and maybe show a little brotherly love between them), and maybe have Raph talk to Mikey alone about Mikey saying, "Donnie's the smart one and me… heck, I don't even make it onto the list. I'm nobody special…" and maybe show the empathy between the two.
hypersreak chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
are you giong to continue? i think you should continue even though it has been a while and have Raph Leo and Don show how special Mikey is and that he does make the list.
innocent-rebel chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
Very awesome job! Very sweet interactions between Raph and Mikey. I like how you portrayed Mikey as more insightful than he usually seems, cause you know it's there! Great job!
Rachel McN chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Aw, Raph/Mikey fluff.

Mikey is definitly more than just the joker that he seems

And...

You know what Mikey? I'll take that bet.
KissMyAft chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Please continue with this story adding another chap explaining more clearly about Leo's & Raph's relationship as brothers with each other & also their relationships with Don & Mikey (:)(:)(:)(:)
looneygurl chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
nice job! i love it! keep writing.
ChizuMaehara chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
MORE MORE MORE!

I loved that Raph/Mikey fluff! It was just so darn sweet!

Anyhoo, I think you should make it a chaptered fic...more Raph/Mikey fluff! woohoo!

And also, I suppose Leo and Raph should make up too, lol.
Nightwatcher'sunknonwiglr chapter 1 . 11/26/2008