Reviews for Welcome to Marshall College
Laurafxox chapter 6 . 8/5/2012
Why did you stop this? It's been 4 years! You have an awesome idea and I can't believe you haven't kept it up! Please try and update I swear you still have readers out there!
JJ chapter 6 . 7/26/2012
omg! I love this story, you should really complete it!
ILoveAnime89 chapter 6 . 7/22/2012
Love it update again soon. .
lcrs50 chapter 2 . 6/10/2012
Wait...Marshall colloge as in..."We Are Marshall"...?
IHeartScience chapter 6 . 5/21/2012
Hi, so I noticed you haven't updated this in like four years, so I was wondering if I could like adopt this story. It's like a little tick of mine to finish abandoned stories, and I really like this story so having it unfinished is practically torture. So, whata ya say?
Wolf Princess of the moon chapter 6 . 4/16/2012
This story is great, I love the mix between Mummy and Indiana Jones :) Can't wait for the next chapter~!
Unspoken Goodbyes chapter 6 . 4/3/2012
Omg omg this is amazing plase continue it
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 6 . 3/13/2012
i loved it! can't wait for more!
Scarlett Frost chapter 6 . 1/8/2012
i love this story specially the banter between Mutt and Lily pleeeease write more
Guest chapter 6 . 1/2/2011
Really like this story...I think it's really well written! Please please please update again in the near future. It would truly make my day!

crzychigurl343 chapter 6 . 8/9/2010
OMG! YOU AND I HAVE THE SAME IDEA! well similar ones i too am writing a fanfiction that is going to be a crossover between the mummy and indiana jones! yes it involves mutt with an oc daughter of the O'Connells hehe yours is amazing thus far! keep up the good work!
unmysterious chapter 6 . 8/8/2010
Yeah, this is the third time I've looked back to this fic...and I feel the definate need to comment on it. I would beg, honestly in my mind I currently am begging, but I am far too depressed to beg. This fic, well, it's exactly what I love about this site: a wonderful crossover with an interesting OC. Mummy/Indiana Jones crossovers are few and far between, and as of this moment...this is my favorite one. I admit I don't read many Mutt/OC's, but this one is great. As I said before, I love crossovers, and I also love your writting, your OC, and how you write the characters.

In other words, I would love it if you continued this solely for the fact that it's a wonderful fic and your writting style is great.

-RandomRiter
blueyblonde chapter 6 . 12/26/2009
i love it
Sidthe chapter 6 . 11/8/2009
I woulda hit Mutt personally but I'm a very violent person so. Great story so far I really like it I just watched Indiana Jones 4 two weeks ago and I thought it was awesome.
cassidy09 chapter 6 . 10/22/2009