Reviews for Round Two
Nani chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
I always liked these two!
TJ Sparkles chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
YES! I prayed so hard for another Steph & Jericho moment after the brief little one we got last week, and I was so happy to see their little segment last night! I squealed even more than last week and I wondered if you'd write something after you saw it too :)

Like always, this was so awesome. A bit different than the last one in terms of the sexual content, but hey, that's not a bad thing! LOL. So amazingly hot-they gave you a lot to work with last night!

You cracked me up with the line about Chris having "a backside that could make even a nun weak with desire"-total and utter awesomeness! And definitely true, hahaha. I just love the way you write and I pray that there are more Steph/Jerky moments just so you can write more of them.

I liked the ending. We can only pray there's going to be a round three and a round four. I love this, yes I do.
TakerTakeMe chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
That was extremely hot,, no words. All I can really say is that I shouldn't have read it at work because now I'm sweating and liable to jump the next guy I see! Seriously though, I loved this, their chemistry makes me think this is more than possible between them... Of course, we all know he's been boning her for years now, if only in his thoughts lol! Good job.