Reviews for Ansem's Study
Roku-Sarael chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
I love how axels,all, "take it bitch! TAKE IT!" Lol. Amazing! sora deserved this, in this context anyways. Sora was a little bitch. Good job! Roxas has been avenged! XP
HopelessDreamer56 chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Omg I love this story so much! I feel so bad for Sora ;~;

You really should write another chapter for this. I would LOVE to see Riku beat up Axel and how Sora recovers from this. It would be EPIC. Seriously. No joke. Totally honest. Yup.
zerOtodona chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
I'd love to see a part 2 to this!
Tangerine342 chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
"And when Sora became an empty lifeless doll that shudderred at every touch Riku hunted Axel down for the same revenge once sought on Sora. Revenge for taking away his loved one. However his revenge would involve blood if it was the last thing he did."

Sorry just my thoughts on how blank Sora's responses are. Really awesome story. I particularly enjoyed the style of it where you only heard Sora's words in his point of view...oh gawd analysis tells me it's because Axel can't/doesn't want to hear Sora. *head desk* Okay I just added the last part of my scene cuz I couldn't imagine Riku raping Axel XD Okay the over hyper n00b will shuttup now. Hope to see more awesome soon.

~Katie
evanescenceangel18 chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Wow this story is amazing and I totally think that you should continue it because it has an amazing plot. Poor Sora I cant believe that Axel would do that to him just because Roxas disapperaed. I mean its not like either Sora or Roxas had a say in the matter it was all Diz and Ansems fault but he picked Sora who was the easier target, anyways loved this amazing story. Love ya forever and ever. XD
Optomistic Emo Kleptomaniac chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
you have to carry this on plese,it s a strange akusor but PWEASE update
XxLovelyxStitchesxX chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Awe poor Sora. D'x

but yet I completly understand why Axel did that to him. He lost his best friend the one that could maybe actually love him. D'x -sniffles-

Poor Sora and poor Axel. -sniffles-

They both lost something then. Axel's sanity and Sora's virtue.

Horriable and unjust.

Yet I thought the story was frikkin amazing! D

Good job. D
DaniJade chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
Poor Sora...

Yet...

I completely empathsize with Axel. He lost everything. His best friend. The one person who could have cared about him.
Neko-Sora-Kun chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Hey This a really good story. You have so left it open for a sequel if you want to write one that is :)