Reviews for Celebrity Rehab With Jeff Hardy
rebbyvixen chapter 6 . 12/18/2010
I am absolutely in love with this story.

To be honest, I was very sceptical about how good it would be in the beginning, but now that I have read it, I am crazy.

You have to start updating it as soon as possible because I am dying to know what heppens next! XD
Scarlett Boots chapter 6 . 2/7/2010
Love this story..

Actually to be honest, when I clicken on it, it was because there was a possiblity you coud have been talking Fances Bean Cobain, but no dice! 3 visiting periods? how long is Jeff there, 3 days?

Scarlett Boots x
jeffhardymegafan chapter 6 . 8/9/2009
this is a really col story and i hope you continue
Shush Love chapter 6 . 7/20/2009
Yay Finished reading the chapter

I like the story plot.. A LOT..

Very interesting ;) Keep it coming please

Thanks!
swantonxbomber chapter 6 . 6/28/2009
Aw, I love this story! Update soon!
Rubi chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
This is one of my fave stories on ff.n! I forgot all about this site for years, came back to it, and found this. Really good character development, and I can tell that you really took time to look into both the setting and environment as well as forming the characters. Adding in their backstories and underlying stuff instead of just glazing over the whole pretense and going straight for the "rehab romance" was really clutch. Loved it! PLEASE update soon! I've read it more than a few times and really like where it seems to be going :)
awprncss4386 chapter 6 . 3/29/2009
i have a feeling beth is gonna be a problem for the whole jeff/free situation. im curious to see what happens between them
Silly Devil chapter 6 . 3/27/2009
I just found this story and i really like it, i hope you update soon!
Ronon'sRascal78 chapter 6 . 3/9/2009
I really like this! I love the way you have Free and Jeff interacting! Its so sweet.

Cant wait for more!

Suzi
Kennedy.Is.Love chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
I loved the show & i absolutely love this story!

You have amazing skills.

update soon :)
angel chapter 6 . 2/11/2009
omg i so love it please update soon!
shadeana395 chapter 6 . 2/1/2009
heyy luv the story. update soon.
foreverafan15 chapter 6 . 1/26/2009
awesomeness i can't believe what happened at the rumble did you see it it was crazy! damn Matt hardy...

nana...:)
Always Straightedge and proud chapter 6 . 1/24/2009
hi good chapter. which i can't understand why you cal some chapter horrid when in reality their pretty good. but i can't wait for the next update
auerlia chapter 6 . 1/24/2009
love this story plz update soon.