Reviews for I Love, You Love
layinthefire chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
URGH! Thats what he gets for marrying that man! GAH what a waste of his life! What really pisses me off is all the time Leyton watsed not being together. It breaks my heart to know that Peyton waited for him all that time :( I mean its great but kind of depressing that she could never moved on from him. "You look good in my shirt," he said with a grin before raising his mug to his lips.

She raised an eyebrow and tilted her head, hoping that the burning sensation in her cheeks wouldn't be visible. It was.

"I pull it out sometimes when I want to remember," she said with a smile.

"Remember what?" He asked the question, but he wasn't prepared for her one-word reply.

"You." That part killed me /3

The ending was so bittersweet, I got a little teary. Anyways this fic was nice 3
inevitablevauseman chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
i finally got around to reading this!

it was amazing, i'm so glad you decided to post it!

your writing is truly incredible.

Marissa Davis chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
once again you never disappoint! i loved it so much leyton is so cute i love intense leyton and this was some what angsty lol amazing!
sea of imaginaton chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
absolutely gorgeous, loved it. great job
WDE11 chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
I loved it! This is the Peyton that I have in my mind. One that knows that she loves Lucas and no one can ever match that so why bother. We all know Lucas makes mistakes but Peyton is the strong, steady one. Thank you for writing it out and sharing it with us!
lwrnld chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Seriously why the nervousness? It works. Like all your stuff it's romantic, sweet, painful love. its simply Leyton at their best. Thank you for finally posting it.
no account anymore chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
That was so cute. Great work
moodysuburbanteenagelovesong chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
Aw sigh this never gets old. You did a really great job with this and even though she was kind of creeping me out it was okay and the ending was perfect. Sigh *smiles*...this was really enjoyable.
xxcrimsonorchidxx chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
Excellent story! Loved every word of it.
LVRofTristan chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
Love it. So beautiful. You really have a talent for this...
marybethothfan chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
This story gave me goose bumps. I love everything you write. Look forward to reading more.
englishpetal chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
That was a cute oneshot, nothing to be nervous about.
MaryBBlove23 chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
I love this story...Great Job!
chechinou chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
It was a really great job! well done!
Juzzy88 chapter 1 . 11/25/2008