Reviews for Words Unspoken
Louey06 chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Very nice story an interesting idea
AnnaJayBelle chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
I really liked it. It felt like this was a conversation they really had.
marsbareater12 chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Wow! Really good. Have you considered a submission to twilighted?
Sometimes-You've-Gotta-Live chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
seriously though? am i the only one who thinks breaking dawn was horrible cause she made renesmee? like i hate renesmee soo much. she pretty much ruined the story for me. but thats just my opinion.
roon0 chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
This was a very potent story.
Duckie Nicks chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
I think what I like about this is that it addresses some of the... shall we say crackier aspects of the original work and fleshes it out while still remaining true to the source material. You don't revise Meyer's work, but your writing, I think, adds something to the reading of the books. And your ideas and theories and scenes always fit in to what's already been written. Reading your work never feels like fanfic; dare I say it - I like your fanfic a lot more than the books themselves.

And this is definitely an example of that. The whole "I can hear the baby" thing is kind of ridiculous, LOL, but you masterfully ground the entire concept with Jasper and his reaction to Edward. It's absolutely in character to me and makes sense to me for Edward to ask Jasper for help, and I like the measured and compassionate way Jasper tries to remind him that hearing the kid doesn't necessarily mean anything. I also like that Jasper doesn't want to affect the kid, because bad things could result from it. That felt really realistic and understandable.

I also like the way you interpreted the boundaries prompt; it's unique and not what a lot of people would have thought of. Great job.
DobbyWobby chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
this is amazing, it's so powerful and really really good. i love it!

dobby
Georginaaa chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
AH! I loved it!

I especially liked that Jasper/Bella relationship in there as well - I always liked the idea of a really beautiful sibling-like friendship between them, and you incorporated that.

Another favourite!

x

Georgina
Synnerxx chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
Beautifully written! I adore it!
orangemice311 chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
Iyeshana chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
I like this a lot. You kept Jasper very in-character, which is more than I can say for a lot of fanfictions.

One critique I would like to offer is that I'm not sure I like the relationship between Edward and Rosalie. My impression was that, despite Edward being able to hear the baby's thoughts(and loving the child), he still resented Rosalie. He knows that, at the end of the day, all Rosalie cares about it stealing the child, not caring for Bella. Just thought I'd offer that for you to think about.

Over all, I really like the ending as well. It was unique. It also showed how Jasper was thinking, but staying reserved at the same time. Jasper does keep a very composed surface, after all. :)

Keep up the good work!