Reviews for Inconvenience
CullenMasenAlways chapter 22 . 12/5/2012
Oh, I loved everything of it! How Edward and Bella felt so natural and they connected so fast too. Hahaha he's the perfect human boyfriend. I really liked your story. Thanks for posting it! Take care.
Saruviasm chapter 15 . 7/25/2012
Maybe pregnancy ?
dsatga chapter 2 . 3/25/2010
flowers and mint really :/
lizelle chapter 23 . 10/30/2009
omg!

i luv this story so much it makes u my idol writer on fanfiction.I'm gonna read 'Lizzi' now so yer!

bye:lizelle roux
BlueBanana-94 chapter 23 . 9/30/2009
I love this story! I love your Edward and your Bella! I am so excited for the sequel!
techno96 chapter 22 . 9/18/2009
When I first found out about fanfiction this was the second story I read. I didn't know anything about how fanfiction works. I didn't know about favorites or story alerts. So when I exited the screen and tried to look for this story again. I couldn't find it. I didn't know about search and by the time I did I forgot the title. But just yesterday I found this story again after about a year and I was so excited. I absolutely love this story. I can't wait to see if the sequel is up yet!
15TWILIGHTGURL chapter 22 . 8/23/2009
love this story
princess1996 chapter 22 . 7/23/2009
FindingLoveInWonderland chapter 23 . 7/17/2009
yay squeal! :D
Whatever28 chapter 5 . 6/16/2009
In this chapter, in the beginning, you wrote that

edward told her to keep her shoes and backpack at

her house, then she walked across to his house in

her socks. but, when she got ready to leave, she

was still at edward's house, and said that she slipped

on her shoes. that doesn't make any sence. sry for

bringing it up. Great story by the way.
RosaliceLCullen chapter 22 . 5/24/2009
This was an awesome story. Keep writing!
Riss - uscmam chapter 12 . 5/2/2009
I love this chapter. As one of the members of the no tolerance to caffeine club, I find it hilarious.

Great story!
KarlaTheVampire666 chapter 8 . 4/28/2009
AWSOME U AR AN INCRADIBLE WRITTER
PetLover09 chapter 12 . 4/22/2009
This was so hilarious, couldn't stop laughing.
Happy Bells chapter 22 . 4/21/2009
Hey! I really enjoyed this! The writings good and i loved the way you portrayed esme! :-)