Reviews for Silence
jeannetaylor79 chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
I read nearly all the reviews for both fics but find myself unable to agree with them at all. All the fics on F.F sites and JK gave us a funny, sweet, mischievious young man filled with life an the joy of living. His family are not respecting his memory by their yearly dirge like get togethers. If he were able to do so he would be the first to tell them all to never forget him, but not to mourn him as they have been doing. These fics were so depressing. Well written buut!
thehazeleyedloser chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
everything is flawless, just as it is in Breathe.
MadCatta chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
3 for the Weasleys. Bless all their other halves for trying to make things right.

And bless you for writing it, and so well.

Cait x
HarryPotterLover2422 chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Sad, but again amazing story!

Megan :)
kncrowder88 chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
This is good. Great job.
Ammiel chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Lovely. And I love the whole idea, and the background you've created.

Hermione's thoughts and Ron's tenderness; Angelina's doubt; Audrey's awkwardness and Percy's need...

"...her family – which still, after all these years and the new additions, is so obviously incomplete - in silence"; "...They could never be The Weasleys again; but now, they are a family, with in-laws and grandkids. ...because he should have brought an in-law, provided some grandkids...but it is something, and it is still the best family he can imagine"
Fmh chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
Lovely piece thank you
LilysMommy chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
excellent story. I love how you've showed all the Weasley in-laws. It's perfect.
GoddessofYouth chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
That's so sad.
MBP chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
Just beautiful. I love the structure and the sadness but also the slight hint of hope, especially at the end. I still miss Fred, though... I don't think JKR knew what this would do to us...
NellieNotMolly chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
This is beautiful. Gorgeous, really. You have shown in such few words how a death affects a family throughout the years, even as they learn to move on.

"Family – which still, after all these years and the new additions, is so obviously incomplete." and "It isn’t how it should be, isn’t quite enough ... but it is something, and it is still the best family he can imagine." Lovely :-)
ms.fredweasley chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
That was so beautiful. It was so full of meaning! I just couldn't take my eyes or mind away from the computer screen until I was completely done. I loved how you had the anniversary of Fred's death from many perspectives, and that they were of those not directly related to Fred. I also loved how you portrayed Ginny in all of those. I've always felt that Fred's death affected her and George the most.

Wonderful job!
BlueSpottedDog chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
Wow, that was awesome! I loved it. It did actually seem to flow so that's good.
Elegos-Sirinial-Shamtul chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
Wow. that's deep dude. You really know your stuff when it comes to writing.