Reviews for Voicemail
Biancachu chapter 3 . 6/8
This was my second time reading and it's even better than I remembered. :D
Biancachu chapter 4 . 6/8
You get a hundred lollopops for writing this! ;)
I loved it! It was so sad, but the writing was really good and I hope Sam can get Dean out of hell or maybe Castiel can rescue him. I'm pretty sure my heart broke at the hug.
LunaBianca chapter 4 . 5/17
An intriguing concept. I don't see how Dean could ever have successfully kept his deal from Sam for a year, but I do believe he would have aimed for something like this. :)
bbissocute chapter 4 . 10/13/2014
Lovely fic. Great job with the characterization.
Random Ruth chapter 4 . 7/18/2014
Awesome! I mean, my heart has shattered into lots of tiny little pieces, but it's nothing some super glue won't fix, right? Right? *hysterical laughter*
God chapter 4 . 9/27/2013
The ANGST!
iridescent bookyworm chapter 4 . 9/6/2013
This story was amazing. You have no idea how much I wish this was what actually what happened on the show. Just the last part where Sam punches Dean and then hugs him is basically their relationship in a nutshell. Dean's voicemails were varied from touching, to hilarious to tear jerking. Thank you for writing this incredible story!
shookenuppepsi chapter 4 . 3/5/2013
Gagh I'm crying now, thanks a bunch. This was just perfect from start to finish. Love the voicemails, love Sam's reaction, and I love that Dean believes that his brother can save him.
maipigen chapter 4 . 9/14/2012
I had tears in my eyes two or three sentences in of this story and can't even say that I'm drunk to make it okay -damn that was a brilliant story, what got to me most though was the fact that despite it all, Sam's place is Their place, not just his, he's made it Dean friendly too. Awesome:D
Love your writing, you better come back with more!
abandonded1 chapter 4 . 5/9/2012
Ahh it was getting good need to update! But this is an intresting take on what could of gone down. I think I might like your version better.
SuperNekofan chapter 4 . 2/17/2012
...I always wanted to see Sam get Dean out. I really hope I can see the end of this soon. :)
JazzyIrish chapter 4 . 8/19/2011
Wonderful story! I do love stories with drunk!Dean, because when written well, his thoughts are out of this world. :) You did him justice - in fact better than that. I do have to specifically mention the throat clearing while leaving the voicemails for Sam because he does that ALL the time and that alone just threw me into the story. ;)

Sam and Bobby were very well written and true to canon as well. Their conversation in chapter 3 really tugged at my heart - how difficult would that be for anyone, much less those two.

Since I focus mainly on Dean, I loved chapter 4 best of all. His ramblings while drinking and watching the sunset over the Pacific just kept chipping away at me until I found myself with tears in my eyes.

Great story; wonderful AU; thanks for sharing this with us. I'll be checking out more of your stories. Until next time...
TrisakAminawn chapter 4 . 7/31/2011
Lollies all round. I just hope that this leads to a less fucked-up Sam when Dean gets back.
TrisakAminawn chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Ooooh. Nasty sense of humor the universe has. Finally nerved himself up to say something properly mushy, and all the previous messages made it impossible.

Have to ask, though, why did Dean apparently wait two weeks between being cut off the second time and calling back? You'd think Sam would have checked his messages and gone tearing off into the back of beyond trying to stop Dean from being suicidal in those two weeks, ya know?

I know jurisprudence is a word, but how the hell does it manage to be therapeutic?

Oh well. Lots of Dean being Dean, anyway.
Vampyre Moon chapter 3 . 3/6/2011
Chapter 3 here had me in tears. I figure you, as the author, needed to know that
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »