Reviews for Voicemail
God chapter 4 . 9/27/2013
The ANGST!
iridescent bookyworm chapter 4 . 9/6/2013
This story was amazing. You have no idea how much I wish this was what actually what happened on the show. Just the last part where Sam punches Dean and then hugs him is basically their relationship in a nutshell. Dean's voicemails were varied from touching, to hilarious to tear jerking. Thank you for writing this incredible story!
shookenuppepsi chapter 4 . 3/5/2013
Gagh I'm crying now, thanks a bunch. This was just perfect from start to finish. Love the voicemails, love Sam's reaction, and I love that Dean believes that his brother can save him.
maipigen chapter 4 . 9/14/2012
I had tears in my eyes two or three sentences in of this story and can't even say that I'm drunk to make it okay -damn that was a brilliant story, what got to me most though was the fact that despite it all, Sam's place is Their place, not just his, he's made it Dean friendly too. Awesome:D
Love your writing, you better come back with more!
Neit Kitten chapter 4 . 5/9/2012
Ahh it was getting good need to update! But this is an intresting take on what could of gone down. I think I might like your version better.
SuperNekofan chapter 4 . 2/17/2012
...I always wanted to see Sam get Dean out. I really hope I can see the end of this soon. :)
JazzyIrish chapter 4 . 8/19/2011
Wonderful story! I do love stories with drunk!Dean, because when written well, his thoughts are out of this world. :) You did him justice - in fact better than that. I do have to specifically mention the throat clearing while leaving the voicemails for Sam because he does that ALL the time and that alone just threw me into the story. ;)

Sam and Bobby were very well written and true to canon as well. Their conversation in chapter 3 really tugged at my heart - how difficult would that be for anyone, much less those two.

Since I focus mainly on Dean, I loved chapter 4 best of all. His ramblings while drinking and watching the sunset over the Pacific just kept chipping away at me until I found myself with tears in my eyes.

Great story; wonderful AU; thanks for sharing this with us. I'll be checking out more of your stories. Until next time...
TrisakAminawn chapter 4 . 7/31/2011
Lollies all round. I just hope that this leads to a less fucked-up Sam when Dean gets back.
TrisakAminawn chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Ooooh. Nasty sense of humor the universe has. Finally nerved himself up to say something properly mushy, and all the previous messages made it impossible.

Have to ask, though, why did Dean apparently wait two weeks between being cut off the second time and calling back? You'd think Sam would have checked his messages and gone tearing off into the back of beyond trying to stop Dean from being suicidal in those two weeks, ya know?

I know jurisprudence is a word, but how the hell does it manage to be therapeutic?

Oh well. Lots of Dean being Dean, anyway.
Vampyre Moon chapter 3 . 3/6/2011
Chapter 3 here had me in tears. I figure you, as the author, needed to know that
Aaleiyah JoRayne Hunter chapter 4 . 9/3/2010
Here's five lollipops! :)

Seriously, I won't lie when I say that I almost died when Sam didn't get Dean out of the deal. I think that the canon never recovered from Dean going to hell, and I was so hoping that the genius Geek Boy would come up with some ancient Latin thing to get Dean off scot free! But alas, it didn't happen. However, it was well written and true to character so...five lollipops!

Good job!

As Always,

Joee
Hermione's Shadow chapter 3 . 7/9/2010
lol, ok, so I kind of had to do this in reverse order since I already went and reviewed the last chapter and forgot to ask if you were planning on doing a sequel, like maybe a one shot or something, of Sam actually succeeding? lol, I really, really enjoyed this story and would love to see how you would work that out. Anyway, whether you do or not, this story was great!
Hermione's Shadow chapter 4 . 7/9/2010
aww, this little itty bitty part of me was kind of hoping that Sam was going to come through with some miraculous thought to get Dean out of his deal at literally the 11th hour. Oh well, I actually really, really liked this story, and normally I'm not a huge fan of anything AU (unless its total crack and not intended to be taken seriously). Anyway, great job!
Hermione's Shadow chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
noooooo! lol, that was so mean, he was about to say "I love you" wasn't he, that was so mean!
Amity Bell chapter 4 . 6/2/2010
*teary-eyed* That was really good for one of your first times writing in their POVs. Very touching.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »