Reviews for Silver Lining
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 71 . 11/26/2014
I loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved last couple of chapters bought a tear to my eye.
landersh chapter 3 . 8/9/2014
Are you sure you are not a script writer for NCIS TV

You have the characters so right
landershyahoo.c chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
I love NCIS crossovers with HP
AND it is a loooooong story. YEAH
Miriam1 chapter 57 . 7/22/2014
I love the idea that now that Voldemort is out of the way, Muggles will bring the Wizarding World into the twentieth century. Sex education is a good beginning. Muggle Studies is a brilliant vehicle to correct the perception of wizards who don't know better.

I look forward to reading further.

Sincerely,
Miriam
truebansidhe chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
Good story!
Beth5572 chapter 71 . 1/23/2014
I would love to see what you write next. Your a great writer and your stories are great too. I hope you keep up your great work.

Terri
Kris chapter 71 . 1/22/2014
Sweet story. The Black situation is resolved, but what about Molly?
Amaya-Lin-Loveless chapter 71 . 1/9/2014
Absolutely loved it! I loved everything about it! I think my fave part was with the Totoro! Thank you for a wonderful story! -WORLD'S MOST EPIC TACKLE HUG-
Mikee chapter 71 . 12/3/2013
Yep ... still love the story. It was such a treat to re-read it.
Mikee chapter 43 . 12/1/2013
Re-reading this for ... I'm not sure ... maybe the 3rd time ... the last scene of this chapter STILL gets me. Still love the story.
Rhiannon16 chapter 16 . 12/1/2013
Thanks for reposting this. I read it when you first put it up, enjoyed it and so much for reviewing. I want to tell you this, it's a good story and I know little to nothing about NCIS but the crossover works and I find myself liking these characters.
rmw8855 chapter 73 . 9/25/2012
This was a wonderful story. I rarely read stories that are 73 chapters long but I couldn't stop until I reached the end. One of the best NCIS-HP stories I have read to date. Thank you very much for sharing it with us.
wolfj chapter 73 . 9/13/2011
Another great I started I couldn't stop in till I finished it.
atymer chapter 73 . 2/18/2011
Fun read. Everybody should have an Abby of their own. She is so fun and generous to everyone around her. The author captured her personality very well.

I'm glad Tony made the grade in the end. It will do wonders for his self esteem.

Happy Snape got the best deal ever. He must still be in shock.

Very happy the women took control and helped Sev eliminate the threats against Harry and roadblocked Dumpy.

Nothing can make me think Dumpy ever deserves the good fortune the author bestowed upon him. He will never be good enough for my dear ME. Not even if he crawled through broken glass. So there!

Besides, I love happy endings.
slytherinslut13 chapter 56 . 1/11/2011
I wonder if they could get Severus to teach all of his fifth years how to brew contraceptive potions.