Reviews for Tainted
Great tag, but why is Tony apologizing...again ?
MidwestDreamer chapter 1 . 7/1
Excellent story and a fantastic exploration of what could have transpired following the events in "Chained." While I prefer to think that Gibbs might have been trying to lighten the mood (as much as possible, given the circumstances) by being humorous (in his own Gibbsian way)- employing a method Tony himself often uses to great effect- I found Tony's reaction completely believable and in character.

Tony's ability to allow people to see only what he wants them to see is one of the reasons he's excels at undercover work. However, he uses that tactic with pretty much everyone, other than those to whom he's close...and they are the ones who've taken the time, and made the effort, to look behind the masks.

I'm glad you allowed Tony to blow up at Gibbs...and also that you had Gibbs realize he'd put a foot wrong and make amends by giving Tony what he needed. It's a pity the show's writers were (and are) constrained by the need to tell a story in 44 minutes; what you've given us here would have been a natural coda to the story...and one I'd have loved to see. Thank heavens for fan fiction and talented writers who can step up and fill in the blanks!
M. Louise E chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
Very well done. :D
mandy153 chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
very good story but Gibbs did not take the handcuffs off
fanficfantasies chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Wow. Thank you for writing this; it was really good. You did a very good job of portraying the circumstances and such, as well as Tony's spiral of feelings. Keep up the good work. :)
J chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
love this
Jimelda chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Wow, what a great episode tag. This was definitely the kind of reaction I was expecting from Tony, and I'm glad I got to read it here. Thanks for sharing!

Cheers,
Jimelda
WereBunny87 chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
I like that episode too! Great job!
IGottaFindYou chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
If you ask me, a lot of other episodes have ended worse than this one. But I can understand why it would bug you. In my opinion, Gibbs said what he said to sort of mask his relief, cuz when you think about it, when he went over to the car, he did look pretty worried about Tony, and that the blood on the windows was Tony's; and also, the ongoing smaller storyline in the episode was that Gibbs was worried about Tony but wouldn't admit it. So Gibbs saying, "Yeah...yeah, I can see that," was kind of his way of pushing down his worry and relief and trying to get things back to the way they had always been...his attempy of making things go back to normal as soon as possible.:):P

The ride is silent. It's just them in the car; Gibbs must have left Kate behind at the crime scene.

...Ooh, that's gotta be comfortable...:P:P

His energy is draining away by the second, and he realizes his wrist hurts from where the handcuff has been latched for two days. It's still on, because Gibbs has the key and he hasn't unlocked it yet.

...That's one way to keep control...:P:P

"DiNozzo," Gibbs says, "Talk."

...Yay.:)

"He was probably bullied in school. He told me, no one ever treated him well."

...So what's he saying, that there isn't much separating him from Jeffrey?

Gibbs looks at him, and his hand is suddenly on Tony's shoulder. It feels steady and safe, like a lifeline Tony can hold onto in the midst of the storm.

...Aw...:)
Madances chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
A lot of what Gibbs says is mean. Good story! Tracy
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
I agree with the last scene. I think Gibbs could of been a bit nicer.

This was really good. Better than the way the show ended. This would of been a much better one. And I can see it happening like this.

The way you captured Tony feeling/thought were so Tony like.
Doni chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Well done.
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Wow, incredible tag to the episode. Truly...Just incredible work.
SocialOutsider chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Incredible story.

This is what they should've included in ''Chained'' instead of ending it with Tony in the front seat, looking grim-faced after shooting White.

Well done!
Net Sparrow chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
I love fics dealing with the JeffreyWhite-aftermath. You are a vey talented author. Excellent written !
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »