Reviews for Calypso Bulbosa
Kerowyn6 chapter 4 . 11/3/2013
This beautiful, and heart-breaking, and gorgeous... and if I continue I will become even more redundant. I love this so much.
And I don't even like slash.
Anon chapter 6 . 1/21/2010
Wow. I love stories like these, that give characters so much more depth. Artemis and Holly were adorable too :)
Ayuka chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Wow. I usually don't read girl-romance or Yuri, but this was just incredible enough for me to completely ignore that.

Wow.
Kitsune Heart chapter 2 . 8/4/2009
Aw...and she's cute, too! All knowing without letting on about it.
Kitsune Heart chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Woah. Lily is a lesbian? That's so...perfect, actually. I can see no other reason for her to BE in the LEP. I love it.
crazy person alert chapter 7 . 5/22/2009
Oh, yay! That was absolutely wonderful! I loved it! If it was like a movie or show or somehting of that sort, it would deserve a standing ovation! Best. Ending. Ever. I love the pairings, too. Awesome. It was also great how you characterized Lili. Not as a bimbo, but as an actress. I've always thought, when I ever thought of her, as to being someone who is used to her looks and uses them to her advantage, but still highly intellegent. In this, it's all for another. It's amazing!
sweatyscotty chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
Trying to think of something I can say about this that you won't have heard already.

How about, why oh why has *this* only been reviewed 40 times with some of the SHITE up on this website getting 10s.

That seems pretty good.

Oh wait- 41 now ;)

I find reviewing something really hard, and i only do so if I REALLY love it... cause I'm lazy with the log in button.

Wee things I really liked

-Holly working in a cafe

-The comments about makeup made by the camera guy- though I do find it hard to believe that if she does where make up, Lili's skin can be as good as you say it is :P

-THE ENDING

Does that count as wee. I don't know if I ever wanted Holly and Lili to hook up in it, remembering that Holly is a bit ultra feminist and would probably never ever understand Lili's actions. So the nice older Vinyaya was a good match. You had shown clearly how in heterosexual relationships Lili calls the shots so her hooking up with Trouble would have made no sense. She'd wanted to be with Holly who that wouldn't be the case with, so the only way for her to move on was for her to hook up with another strong woman.

So it all made sense, but you didn't bog down the story at all. It was... great:P

going to go look at your other fics now
TheQuixoticKid86 chapter 7 . 2/1/2009
I just might die of shame for not recognizing the Callisto myth the first time I read this. Lli, you better be writing your own stories too, not just fanfics, because you've got too much talent to not use it.
XxEviexX chapter 7 . 1/5/2009
Oh, this whole story was absolutely beautiful. You really really gave Lili some really good backstory, and she finally seems like a complete character. I loved the ending, and I would have loved it equally if you had ended it with Trouble or Vinyáya. Wonderful job!
scorchedtrees chapter 7 . 12/30/2008
It's true, we know practically nothing about Lili Frond. I like how you gave her a history and more depth than just 'dumb blonde bimbo.' The being in love with Holly thing was a nice touch, and Vinyaya/Lili is a really unique pairing. xD Great job.
devious-sos chapter 7 . 12/14/2008
aw so nice.

i love it!

its so unique...
Andalee chapter 7 . 12/14/2008
that ending *was* rather unexpected.
sophia666 chapter 7 . 12/13/2008
Great writing. I loved the camaraderie moment with Lili and Trouble, and Lili's and Vinyáya's second chance at happiness with someone. So... Holly ended up with Artemis?
avatarmirai chapter 7 . 12/13/2008
Wow, that's something new! Still, I love the way you portrayed the Lili/Holly/Artemis scene, that's my favorite. My mind is still reeling from this crazy new ship though lol
psychegurl chapter 4 . 12/13/2008