Reviews for Wings
Icanhascamaro chapter 1 . 6/21
This forever remains one of my favorite Starscream stories. See? I even logged out just to drop you a second review! :D
Gratefulicious chapter 1 . 6/7
This made me smile so hard. Thank you for writing this! I loved reading it.
NightSongDragon chapter 1 . 5/15
This was amazing and heart warming, plz make a story out of this plz ️
SmilingAnne chapter 1 . 3/3
AWWWW! OMG! I LOVE THEESE MOMENTS:
You know between two supposed enemies when they realize they actually like each other?
Anyway... Your story was a heck of a story. I ABSOLUTELY ADORED IT! More of that, please!

Smiling_Anne
alyuchiha913 chapter 1 . 2/22
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

I loved it omg! I don't think I even need to elaborate on that. It was just awesome and I loved it!

Peace Out! _
NextNothingNew chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
NO YOU MADE ME WANT STARSCREAMSAM FRIENDSHIP FIC NOW
Lanny-Sama chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
I love your fanfics! I love you for writing :D I strive to learn from you- this is not a haiku but it feels like one.
OrionRedde chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
That was so totally cool and I demand shenanigans.
Eye covers chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
I can't press the magic link thingy but I would if I could! :)
MitzvahRose chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
O.O

Aww, I just adored this! I always did like StarScream, but this... wow, despite all the fleshy love, I can happily say you did him justice. :)
icanhascamaro chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
I love this more and more each time I read it. A sequel where Starscream helps Sam would be awesome!
Keller the Fox chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
It looks like Starscream was also careful to not cause Sam to have blackout or even redout during the thank you flight.
Seattle Raccoon chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Beyond awesome reading. One of the best caring heart stories I've ever read. Really enjoyed Starscream thanking Sam and giving him a flight trip in his F-22 form. You could do a sequel when Starscream helps Sam if you wanted to.
darkloveforfanfiction chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
more pls!
Starburst4106 chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Awesome :) Loved it! Hahaha, Sam got you good Starscream! And, hehehe, Screamer xD nice nice :))