Reviews for Hotel Rooms and Hard Nights
Blueberrycupcake chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Can Bella walk in on them, or call Edward saying that she doesn't want the divorce? And then a triple helping of drama... Please? Thanks if u actually listen to this comments...
mspacman1 chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Great oneshot!
mhl1115 chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
WOW! i just stumbled across this now (i know, very late) and i think it's awesome! i just love E/J together! :)
Sylivia88 chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Hi, that was a great story. Too bad it's a one shot. You should consider writing more on this story. It has the potential to be something great. And also if you don't have nothing nice to say don't say it at all.
BeCullen chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Nice. Too bad this is a one shot. I think this could be a great story. Two investigators. Yummy! Thanks for posting.
amymorgan chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
That was pretty damn good! Comfort sex is still sex!
the white winged angel chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
So lovely, really this is beautiful.

And to Molly, Madkneazle and Jema who commented IF U DONT LIKE IT DONT CLICK ON A STORY BETWEEN JAZZ AND EDWARD RATED M.

Sorry about my rant, your story is amazing and idiots like that shouldn’t say stupid things.

Please write more beautiful work.

added as favourite and subsccribed to author and story, and i don't usually do that.

keep up the amazin work.
damaris chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
hi OMG! what a gorgeus history i love it!

was a little complicated read it for me cuz i spanish but that really was amazing i love it!

keep doing like that i allways gonna read you

PD: i hope been saying all good in my bad english if don't i'm sorry
MOlly chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?
Madkneazle chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
sorry..that is wrong. Some stuff is okay but that is just disgracing Stephanie Meyer's characters.
littleSinsandSadlines chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
aw this is so sad but in the really heart-breakingly beautiful kind of way.. i love it!
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
iz it wrong tht i thot this was incredibly hot? cuz it wass.
Jema chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
This is just sick, to put it nicely :)

Thats just wrong, how can Eddie get with Jazz?

I mean, it would be so much better if this was a guy and a girl. Not 2 guys!

Thats just wrong.

Sorry, it is quite good

But just, sickening.

Sorry
nataleigh-frances chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
i think that was really good
dreamsofpalmtrees chapter 1 . 1/1/2009