Reviews for Edward Who?
Linvalay chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
Should have added the gold eyes lol
Fanfiction Bard chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
Short rant in 3...2...1...(runs for cover)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
ED COULD KILL CULLEN IN HIS SLEEP
viole night chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Haha~~

funny~~

it still all goes dowm to height, huh? don’t worry Ed, i still much prefer you than Cullen~
Rainbowed-Sunned-Spirit chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
OMG! Haha! Don't worry Ed, you are much cooler than that vampire freak XD Have you heard that short is the new tall? LOL. Now, when people ask me Team Edward or Team Jacob, I say Team Edward...Elric :P Great job!
Ferity-88 chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
))))
SongoftheDarquePhoenix chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Don't worry Ed, I'm still on team Edward... Elric. :D
Sealy7 chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Haha! Ed made me laugh.

The only thing critical I can find is that Ed was a bit OOC. Normally, like in the beginning, he wouldn't have cared that much what Winry was reading.
Freedom Heiress chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
haha! Oh my god I'm in stitches over this! And I find it pretty much impossible to be critical on this because it flows so nicely, the grammar is correct (as far as I can tell), and it's just SO funny! Absolute LOVE!
BokuwaToriniNaru chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
PSH ED WUD PWN CULLENS ARSE ANY DAY!
SakuraLetters chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Edward Cullen is a freaky-looking disco ball. He is NOT a vampire, but a disco ball that God, in one of his off-the-wagon moods, decided to shape like a man. The. End.

I had to force my way through the first book (even my sophomore lit teacher bought into that disgrace to literature!). It was so frustrating, hearing everyone going nuts over a book series that, in all honesty, is not at all worth the brain cells you'll lose.

...Seriously, am I the only one who noticed that the characters (particularly Bella and Edward) are just Mary Sues and Gary Stus?

Height isn't the only thing that matters, Ed! You're better than that sparkly Gary Stu could ever hope to be! (For one thing, you're way hotter.)
rultas chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Haha! XD "He's tall!" Epic line!

EC may have and be a lot more things than Ed, but Ed pwns all...and he's an alchemist! XD Alchemists are way better than vampires!

Great story by the way~

Oh, I'm not an EC fangirl, I mean, why? He looks dead and...not really handsome...(hides from all the weapons)

I remember that my friend said, "Edward Cullen is so gay he sparkles!" XD

I don't mean to offend anyone, this is just my opinion...(hides again from angry fans)
Contained Within A Box chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
LMFAO ENDING. That was epic. Made of win. Added to favs.
Eatfoodzap chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Pfft.

As if Edward Cullen could ever be better than Edward Elric.

Still, I like the idea of Winry reading twilight.

Where did she get that anyways?

Probably a freak wormhole through space and time

And I have some freakishly obsessed w/twilight people in my acting class, and my acting teacher was like "So does he spontaneously combust when he goes into sunlight?" And they were all "NO! he sparkles!" and then my teacher said "but he's a vampire! they're supposed to catch on fire!" and the EC fangirls were all "NO! he's a different kind of vampire! He sparkles!"

Plus, I think that if you're going to get married to someone named Edward, you should at least be able to give them a nickname (such as Ed). Such is not the case with Bella Swan.

ED ELRIC PWNS!

Cookies, Eatfoodzap
Lady Yukirin chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Wow. It's good that you thought of the relationship between Edward Cullen and Edward Elric. Sometimes I get mixed them up. I don't know which Edward is which until the surnames are mentioned. :p

But anyway, I definitely enjoyed Winry and Ed's conversation. And the last line was epic. 3

I love this one shot. ~

(and, in my opinion, edward ELRIC is so much cooler than edward CULLEN! 3 Ü)