Reviews for Love and Lies
r. smith chapter 5 . 6/3
why start what you cannot finsh.
laurelboneslover14 chapter 5 . 1/31/2012
I always seem to find, read, and love, the stories that never got finished! :( I really loved where this story was going and now there is no more to read :/ I hope your legs got better though :P
xoxokiss210 chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
a seriously fabulous
S.Legossi chapter 5 . 2/17/2010
Great story, I love it. Plz keep writing, and I hope your legs feel batter D
XxFreeFallingxX chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Great story!
Jujyfruits chapter 5 . 2/9/2010
LOVE THIS STORY!

please please please please finish )
Jadeblueafterglow17 chapter 5 . 1/25/2010
OOHH how I adore a little bit of Booth torture...but you are torturing me. I'll let you borrow my Segueway if you'd just update tyis story! Legs be damned!
Yin7 chapter 5 . 11/24/2009
really exciting

are you going to update soon
dares to dream chapter 5 . 10/25/2009
Great story so far! I can't wait to see how Booth and Brennan get out of this mess you made for them. haha. I hope your legs are feeling better as well. Sometimes don't you just wish you could hack off a body part for a little while? But be able to put it back on later? Perhaps that is just me and my strange thoughts...

anyway-Keep up the great work!

dares to dream
syui9ogfyipohghopihgopj chapter 5 . 10/5/2009
please hurry and update i

HAVE 2 see what happens soon
SisAngel chapter 5 . 10/1/2009
It's been a few months, are your legs any better?
Firefly404 chapter 5 . 9/22/2009
Please please compelete this story - very good - would like to see the end and who survives
MistressDarkness chapter 5 . 8/29/2009
This story is amazing. I'm glad you decided to keep writing. I hope you feel better soon. please update asap, I really want to read more of this story. You have the characters down really well and the plot line is very well constructed and written. more please!
Firefly404 chapter 5 . 8/25/2009
Please please complete this story - want to know what happens!
Meg chapter 5 . 8/4/2009
Omg I totally feel for you I was in a wheelchair after a sports accident and I hope you get well soon. A really good story though.