Reviews for Wilson's Silence
red2013 chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
good story to read from wilson's point of view.
Alitchen chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Liked it :)
animefan12601 chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
sequel plz its so good
ambiguouslyfey chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Ah, again, this is one of the few that I've read that made me get off my butt, log on, and rouse myself to a review. The first review of this really reflected my feelings on this story. The pacing was dead on, it felt realistic, and, as Ash pointed out, there was (gratefully) none of the "Gee! Let's be gay!" followed by frantic, mechanical, dare I say it, *ludicrous,* sex. Most slash out there needs another genre heading; "What if House and Wilson were 12 year old girls?" Thanks so much for this one. It's boomarked.
Cardio Necrosis chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
I really liked how House didn't just accept the fact he liked his male best friend right away. That it was difficult for him to realize what it meant about him. i also liked that teh story seemed very much like two adult men who realized they loved each other. It wasn't all about "hey, now that I realized I'm gay, I'm gonna start scting like a stereotypical gay man" as a LOT of slash fics do. Also, sometimes, it's painfully obvious the slash fic is written by a twelve year old girl. This, obviously, did NOT come off that way, thank the dear and fluffy lord. 'Twas awesome, and romantic, and it did not move too quickly. It wasn't "first kiss-bang-bam-bed" as, once again, a lot of slahs fics are.

Basically, what I'm saying, is that it was very realistic for both characters to react the way they did in this story. Very well written, and the kissing scenes were fun to read as well. Nice job.
mia chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
this story has all my love! 8D
annabelleaurelius chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
Aaw, sequel, sequel!
Aquarius Seth chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Very nice. Excellent pacing. It was just damn good. Thanks.
Deadsy Dreams chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
Awesome story! It was fun to read!
Susanna-Rosmerta chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
This is probably one of the best House/Wilson fanfictions that I have ever read (and I've read a lot of 'em!) Lately, all of the House/Cuddy happening in the episodes has been a little depressing; I wish this was what was really going on inside Wilson's head... *sigh*

Now I must go and explore your other stories!
Max Gat chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Aw this one is lovely. So in character as well!
luv4wyatt chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
aw :) I love it! more please?
miME-chan chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
So your fanfic was literally my first House/Wilson fanfic I've ever read. I must say, this was verry good. You have now officially driven my House/Wilson... uhh... liking? Anyway, I really love your fanfiction. 8D I'll probably read it again in a few days.
baby-kitsune9 chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
that is so cute. and so wrong. i cant stop laughing.