Reviews for FOUR AVATARS: Banishment
fanficfantasies chapter 6 . 5/18/2012
Isn't it 'Honorable warriors do not maim the weak'? Not main? Awsome story! pleeze keep writing
treena-ivy-carter chapter 7 . 8/2/2011
I keep expecting Kuzon to act like a drunk person I'm sorry but that's how I imagine it.
treena-ivy-carter chapter 6 . 8/2/2011
I noticed that; like if you take the last three letters of Zuko, spell it backwards and stick an R on the front you get Roku.
treena-ivy-carter chapter 3 . 8/2/2011
Lyto needs to teach Aang and Katara!
treena-ivy-carter chapter 2 . 8/2/2011
I just wanted you to know I had a dream a few weeks back about there being four avatars instead of just Aang so (true story they were all stuck in their element of choice and came out and were put in prison together leaving them to try and break out)

Just thought you should know that this is really weird for me; reading something so similar to my dream yet so different.
Shadowy Flip Flops of DOOM chapter 6 . 5/22/2010
Ha...Yes!
Shadowy Flip Flops of DOOM chapter 5 . 5/22/2010
I agree, his test seemed extremely strange to me too.
Shadowy Flip Flops of DOOM chapter 4 . 5/22/2010
Ooh! You trail off to much. (Right, I'm one to talk..)

Also, ever noticed that if you drop an N and mess with the letters, Kuzon is Zuko?
Shadowy Flip Flops of DOOM chapter 2 . 5/22/2010
Ai yi yi... I'm confused! I just am, no particular reason.
Shadowy Flip Flops of DOOM chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Grr...I would have preferred Bumi...

But it's your story, and quite the original idea. Do whatever you like with it!
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 9 . 12/29/2009
I love the idea of this story. Great story.
Evnissyn chapter 9 . 3/14/2009
i don't understand why there aren't more reviews - this is such a good idea XD

i liked the way you slipped bits of Kuzon into Zuko's life (and i never noticed the similarity between the names before - nice job pointing it out, maybe LuTen was subconsciously clued in? :P) And firebending, water tribe style - cool way of integrating the avatar-ness into Kuzon's identity! Now if you could just kill off Fumi and Lyto and replace them with Toph and Katara ... haha, just kidding :) i like the way you portrayed Fumi, i can't wait to see how she and Lyto turn out.

that said, the whole deal with there being four avatars is a little confusing to the reader and possibly dangerous if your world depends on there being a balance between the four avatars. if all the avatars cycle through the nations, then there are going to be times when somebody dies a little early or late, and that throws the whole balance thing out of kilter. then you'd have over-representation of one nation or another - 2 avatars in a nation, possibly even 3 or all 4 in a nation if it gets really thrown off. i'm not saying that this whole four avatars thing is a bad idea, just that this is a possibly important aspect that i'm not sure you noticed :)

...ok, i just read that last paragraph over and i'm not sure how much sense it made. i blame any incomprehensibleness on lack of sleep. i will stop babbling now and go read that sequel i noticed you posted :D
Khajmer chapter 5 . 1/4/2009
Hm... the story itself is good but the structuring... well, it's driving me nuts. If I might make a suggestion, you might want a beta, someone who can take what you've written and re-word it so the writing isn't as awkward. Just a thought.
mkabalt chapter 4 . 12/13/2008
Like the story love to read more
vash3055 chapter 4 . 12/13/2008