Reviews for Today's You and Tomorrow
miu.sakurai.73 chapter 19 . 9/30/2015
fue tierno este fic. me gusto como mostraste otro punto de vista y que el abuelo de Nadja aprendio de sus errores con su hija :3
me gusto mucho, hermoso fic :D
Koneko the Fangirl chapter 19 . 8/30/2015
I loved this, I know it's old but I love it.

I had always wondered what might have happened if events had played out differently and this was a great version of those events. I loved Ashita no Nadja and this was amazing.

The way you brought all the characters from the series together was amazing and I loved the ending, I always wanted something like this to happen, even in the anime.

Keep writing the great stories
serenity mond chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
gracias a dios consegui uno que hace mis lecturas preferidas de nadja del maƱana gracias por escribir
alessa-vulturi chapter 19 . 10/26/2013
A midsummer chapter 19 . 12/12/2012
Ah well, for once everybody's happy. But really they should have ended it this way instead of that poor excuse of a conclusion.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Pleeze write more stories. Like some AU where kieth and francis are the same person
MysticLyght chapter 17 . 6/27/2011
I love this story so much! I'm re-reading it right now! I love the ending of this chapter! Keith is like a little puppy that is scared of Nadja leaving him. I love how you characterize him! Keith is obnoxious and cool in the bad boy way, but when it comes to Nadja, he losses that face and becomes a love-sick puppy! He is so afraid of Nadja leaving him, which makes me want to give him a big hug! I love their dialog too! "just to reassure me" was really cute! and keith being "vulnerable" is really cute, too!
Thy Entertainer chapter 19 . 4/30/2011
Sooooooooo cute! I absolutly loved your story! I have love Nadja foreva! This was great I'm so happy you made it and Go Keith! Woooooooooo!
Ceaselessfall chapter 19 . 3/18/2011
Amazing, I loved the ending it was just perfect good work :D
misakigirl chapter 18 . 3/17/2011
uh oh... I don't think Rosemary is a good choice for Oscar's wife... and I'm with Keith - she doesn't seem genuine, even if she's not the snob Rosemary from the anime.

Oscar deserves better than her!
Ceaselessfall chapter 17 . 2/2/2011
Oh how cute, the story is so well written that I could practically see everything happening :D
kaiirine chapter 17 . 10/23/2010
hello...

please update soon...
zZhell-butterflyZz chapter 17 . 8/28/2010
I love, no adore this fanfiction! I never imagined that there would be any fanfiction on "Ashita no Nadja" since, only very few people know about that cartoon, so I never expected something like that! You wright it in a way that gives me the felling that the action is taking place under my eyes!

I can't wait for the following chapter, so please UP-DATE SOON!
Anne Estheim chapter 17 . 6/28/2010
oh please continueeeeeeeee aaaaa nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu 2 years without updating please tell me you didnt drop it waaaaaah T.T
Jenaminya chapter 17 . 6/9/2010
I love this! I thought that there wouldn't be any fanfics about this anime, because it isn't so well known, so I was suprised to find this. And this is really good one, I love this idea, and Nadja/Keith has always been my favorite pairing ;)

I hope you'll write more soon!

-Jen