Reviews for Today's You and Tomorrow
serenity mond chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
gracias a dios consegui uno que hace mis lecturas preferidas de nadja del mañana gracias por escribir
alessa-vulturi chapter 19 . 10/26/2013
A midsummer chapter 19 . 12/12/2012
Ah well, for once everybody's happy. But really they should have ended it this way instead of that poor excuse of a conclusion.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Pleeze write more stories. Like some AU where kieth and francis are the same person
MysticLyght chapter 17 . 6/27/2011
I love this story so much! I'm re-reading it right now! I love the ending of this chapter! Keith is like a little puppy that is scared of Nadja leaving him. I love how you characterize him! Keith is obnoxious and cool in the bad boy way, but when it comes to Nadja, he losses that face and becomes a love-sick puppy! He is so afraid of Nadja leaving him, which makes me want to give him a big hug! I love their dialog too! "just to reassure me" was really cute! and keith being "vulnerable" is really cute, too!
Thy Entertainer chapter 19 . 4/30/2011
Sooooooooo cute! I absolutly loved your story! I have love Nadja foreva! This was great I'm so happy you made it and Go Keith! Woooooooooo!
Ceaselessfall chapter 19 . 3/18/2011
Amazing, I loved the ending it was just perfect good work :D
misakigirl chapter 18 . 3/17/2011
uh oh... I don't think Rosemary is a good choice for Oscar's wife... and I'm with Keith - she doesn't seem genuine, even if she's not the snob Rosemary from the anime.

Oscar deserves better than her!
Ceaselessfall chapter 17 . 2/2/2011
Oh how cute, the story is so well written that I could practically see everything happening :D
kaiirine chapter 17 . 10/23/2010
hello...

please update soon...
zZhell-butterflyZz chapter 17 . 8/28/2010
I love, no adore this fanfiction! I never imagined that there would be any fanfiction on "Ashita no Nadja" since, only very few people know about that cartoon, so I never expected something like that! You wright it in a way that gives me the felling that the action is taking place under my eyes!

I can't wait for the following chapter, so please UP-DATE SOON!
Anne Estheim chapter 17 . 6/28/2010
oh please continueeeeeeeee aaaaa nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu 2 years without updating please tell me you didnt drop it waaaaaah T.T
Jenaminya chapter 17 . 6/9/2010
I love this! I thought that there wouldn't be any fanfics about this anime, because it isn't so well known, so I was suprised to find this. And this is really good one, I love this idea, and Nadja/Keith has always been my favorite pairing ;)

I hope you'll write more soon!

-Jen
hydro-serpent58 chapter 14 . 6/6/2010
I shoved the window open, watching the struggling figures outside as I did. Silvy was playing the part of the helpless damsel in distress; the moment that they came close enough, enticed by her "womanly wiles," her parasol would be folded and come bashing down on their heads—she had taught me this tactic once, but I had never seen it actually used. Granny was bashing a man on the head with a frying pan.

Go Granny go! xD Granny's AWESOME! I can imagine her doing that. D

Using a parasol huh? That's pretty cool.

hydro-serpent58
furin-a chapter 16 . 3/8/2010
This story is really good. I love the scene when they argued at each other in front of Francis. Yeah, i have a feeling that she should fall for Keith instead in a canon