Reviews for Real Life War
Artemis1000 chapter 12 . 10/13/2010
I enjoyed it very much!
The Starscream chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
This leads on to when Megatron take the shuttle and Prowl is killed, doesn't it? This was the last time Sunstreaker would ever see him alive?

OH YOU MEAN PERSON!
Teldra chapter 12 . 10/26/2009
More pretty please? :D
Optimus Bob chapter 12 . 10/5/2009
This is a good story. Very well written. I think the ending is quite sad without being mushy or overly sentimental. I hope you write more like it.
Okami-chan chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
A very fascinating look at this pairing. Kept very in character, too, in my opinion. Ends on a bittersweet note. :( Or is it the end, as the fic isn't marked complete? :P

(Sorry for the disjointed review.)
mdnytryder chapter 12 . 9/29/2009
Well, that was kind of depressing.

And since I know the 1986 movie was really a dream sequence, I'm sure that (in my little world) everything turned out fine.

I think you were spot on with Sunny's personality, and I like the twist on Jazz. I was surprised Prowl messed with his battle computer, he probably should have left it alone. Very well written, good job.
mdnytryder chapter 9 . 9/29/2009
I liked your descriptions of what was under Side's faceplate. Don't know if I have ever read anyone describe that.

And Jazz is kind of a jerk here, isn't he.

Don't tell me Prowl is splitting up the twins...
mdnytryder chapter 7 . 9/29/2009
Whoohoo! Go Prowl.

What a strange pairing. I like it.
Silveriss chapter 12 . 9/29/2009
My, how incredibly bittersweet. An excellently written story. Part of me wants to know what Sunstreaker and Jazz think after Prowl dies on that shuttle, another part of me thinks that it would only demean the story that is here. Beautiful job.
Piole chapter 12 . 9/27/2009
This hurts! Awesome and sad.

Please write more of this pairing (even if its another unrelated fic), you are great with it.
Ntera chapter 12 . 9/27/2009
Wow. That was very sad, but poignant. And I teared up a bit realizing that Prowl is getting on the shuttle of his death at the end. The whole work is very well done, the Jazz, Sideswipe, Sunstreaker, and Prowl interaction and plot is very engaging. The realism was well played, with the last chapter's ending providing excellent closure despite its unhappy nature.
SwedishDragon chapter 12 . 9/27/2009
D: D: D:

SO SAD!

Sunny...poor baby...Prowl don't give up! Keep going try again just walk straight up and kiss Sunny :)

GAH!

great job :) I hope for a sequel _

a sequel with a hapy ending that is :O

Ithilas chapter 12 . 9/26/2009
I don't whether I should be saying 'is this it?' or if I should just start bawling cause I'm really hoping here that this isn't the shuttle back to Earth where they all die. Seriously hoping. But if it is then I wanna say that I liked the fic. It was an interesting take on Prowl and the relationships around him.
Indigo Feral chapter 5 . 9/26/2009
...I love you.
I Give Headaches To Aspirin chapter 2 . 8/11/2009
Darkwolf30: god sunny stop bein so mean Sunstreaker: QUIT. CALLING. ME. SUNNY. Darkwolf30: MAKE ME SUNSHINE *fight breaks out