Reviews for Both Tuckers
Im Anonymous D chapter 8 . 4/16/2013
Nice Story! :D
Guest chapter 8 . 8/23/2012
Hey, I enjoyed the story and grammatically speaking all was well, but I did feel like the way you phrased things sometimes was a little peculiar and undeveloped, failing to get across any emotional conflict. I also thought that it was kind of silly for the girl who was so repulsed by j.t.'s cheating in the first place, to then go ahead and cheat on he and his brother.
SorryTooLazyToLogInHaha chapter 8 . 5/18/2012
This story was mediocre at best. Your English is good, and the body of your story wasn't bad, either. It was just a shame to see that you ignored putting in much detail; it would've made your story much better.

Your story, though okay grammatically, is way too unrealistic. The mother knew Kate was cheating on Scott for John, and she was okay with it? That would never happen in real life if a mother truly loved her kids. You know, not unless she was clinically insane. Not only that, but the characters were sort of... immature. Not in the way they act, but in the way they talk.

'... and had died in the few months after the incident. Of course Kate was sad, but she knew it would happen eventually'. This has got to be one of the most insensitive things I've ever read. I mean, no offense, but for anyone to think this about someone they care about is pretty heartless, and from what I saw in the movie, Kate's not like that.

Oh, and your characters were pretty OOC. Just thought I'd point that out.

In my opinion, what makes a good story not only involves the main characters, but also supporting characters. I'm not saying to give them the spotlight every time, but writing about them gives your story substance, and makes it less like a story filled with Mary Sues/Gary Stus.

I don't mean to be a hater. I just thought I'd tell you my honest opinion, so you can improve. *shrugs* You can't improve if you don't know your weak points, right? That's how I upped my writing skill, anyway; I asked friends for honest reviews. I hope my review helps.
Mrs.Dramione chapter 8 . 5/4/2012
This was pretty good.. I've never read a john tucker story buy I really liked this.. good job :)
Riana Salvatore chapter 8 . 8/8/2010
Well I guess 4 months isn't as bad as 8 months. Glad you finished it.
SparksFly157 chapter 7 . 8/7/2010
Hey, awesome story! I was really disappointed in the movie because John had changed for Kate. He was finally ready to have a girlfriend. When they didn't end up together in the end, I hated that the writers made John go back to the 'player'. When John ended up with Kate in your story I felt myself saying 'yes!'.

It's also nice to have a more adult perpective. Please keep writing! DOn't leave me hangin here :D
Angelo di Luce chapter 7 . 7/26/2010
AWW COME ON UPDATE PLEASE. I TOTALLY LOVE THIS AWESOME STORY IT'S FREAKING AMAZING!

-DARKLUST
DancerGirl225 chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
I have personally read what you have so far, and I like it. I remember this movie and think that you added an interesting twist... I hope to see the new chapters up soon, so I can finsih it. Thank you for what you do have. Your writing style is very good. Keep writing :)
Riana Salvatore chapter 7 . 3/31/2010
You didn't address Kate's Stomach issues. You better Not take 8 more months

to update. It better not be more than 8 days
XxEternal lifexX chapter 6 . 1/5/2010
Oh my gosh i love this story! I soo want to know how it ends!
TarraWoods chapter 3 . 12/24/2009
Awesome! i like this story alot! can't wait to see what happens next!
blubschlub chapter 6 . 12/20/2009
This is so good! please update soon.
alekeneka chapter 6 . 12/12/2009
Please update soon!
kelsey112 chapter 6 . 10/18/2009
wow i really she pickes the right one and that is JOHN TUCKER! but i cant wait to see if im right anwya ur a great writer keep it up and plz finish this soon
contemptuous appeal chapter 6 . 8/20/2009
great story :) can't wait for more!