Reviews for I Just Know
RedDragen chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
That was a wonderful start, I can't wait to see what you do next
Wen1 chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
can't you carry on ? It's the first fic mentionning that that I read and I would like to read one where Dean deals with the fact that now it isn't a secret anymore. Will he pull off the mask a little more ? Accept to be more like he really is ? Broken ?
Twinchy chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Feeling Dean's pain and self-loathing just about breakes my heart.

Good start, I wonder of there's more to come.
radekris chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
The ending of the last episode just killed me. I wanted to find a way to crawl into the screen and comfort Dean. Your short story is perfect in that it continues the emotional state that he is in and looks to find a solution to it. Well done.
riquitv chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
great fic! maybe you can continue it? thanks for sharing :)
parisindy chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
okay that was brilliant!
JadeAlmasy chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Wow this was Great! awesome Job!

Jade
hermitme chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Neat little concept. I like the way you think
mtee1958 chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Fabulous! If only the writers would give us this!
ukfan101 chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Why don't we see something like that on the tv? well thankfully we have you to write the scenes for us! liked the story!
LovinJackson chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
aw. My heart breaks for him. Well Done!

Tara x0x
adder574 chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
I agree with Sammy, there was no way Dean enjoyed it. Poor boy just breaks your heart. Great story.
rodney215 chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
Intense. I'm actually hoping a story like one of the souls he tortured comes back to get revenge on the show. So I really liked this story as painful as it was to read. Great job!
wcfan chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
My heart broke all over again.

Dean did not enjoy torturing souls. How can he even doubt that? The one thing Dean Winchester can't stand is another person's suffering especially if it's inflicted by him.

He was on the rack for 30 years. Each and everyone of those souls that he tortured would have given in way earlier.
driver picks the music chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
That, was an intense story.

very good.