Reviews for Merry Christmas Mr Malfoy
Fluticorns chapter 10 . 6/22/2014
At first of I didn't like your characterization of Ron but now I realize that it works really well for the story. So I like it now, it just took a while. Its really great so far. So cute. The kissing scene was amazing, I adore Dennis! Good job!

Also thank you for the recipes. That's what I'll be doing for awhile!
Rory chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Just finished KMF, this is my 3rd time around. This is FABULOUS! Keep on writing I love it!
JessicaHenry727 chapter 23 . 5/29/2014
great story so far...i love it
Hey chapter 27 . 5/18/2014
Can't help but read this over and over again! Truth to be told, it makes my day each and every time, convincing me that "The Harry Potter Series" are actually a love story, written for Draco and Hermione. Thanks for the never-ending fun you provide with this brilliant story!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/17/2014
I love all dramione fan fiction and this is one of my favorites. The story is going along at a great pace. I love how you have made Ron show what I always felt we're his true colors. Hermione was always way too good for him. Draco really did change and he and Hermione have personalities that can be comparable in the right context which you have created so well. I always hoped that they would end up together in DH.
Nephi chapter 4 . 4/20/2014
One of the best fanfics ive read!
Guest chapter 27 . 3/15/2014
Nymphdora tonks died in the wizard war. I liked d story bot too much unnecessary sex, when draco and hermione in the end should spend nice time with each other all they can think of when around eachother is sex. The plot was good but
sarah chapter 12 . 2/2/2014
so cute
Bookshelflover394 chapter 27 . 2/1/2014
I have to admit, i skipped / skimmed through about 2-3 chapters when they we're fighting because I was just so worried/dying from anxiousness! One of the best stories I have ever read! To be able to write that many words (also, do it so well) that cover that short a time frame is really a amazing accomplishment! I have to wait till tomorrow to read the sequel because I stayed up WAY to late reading this one!
Bookshelflover394 chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
I skipped to review just after the Prologue. Wow. I think that is the best "hook" to a story I have ever read. If the rest if the story is as good, I am going to have a very unproductive day.
OracleOfFanfiction chapter 27 . 12/21/2013
i almost don't want to read the sequel. i now no longer like harry and ron because of this fic.
dw ill get over it a few hours, this sleep depraved state is making me say crazy things
like not wanting to read fanfiction
or not wanting to write fanfiction
i really enjoyed this story
OracleOfFanfiction chapter 26 . 12/21/2013
ewwwwwwwww ron is such a pervy creep
what was all that 'if you don't kiss me you're admitting you love malfoy' stuff
wierdo
and the ending was really cute. it had to happen
there was no avoiding it
i think that lie from hermione to ron about she wasn't ready to fall in love is going to come back and haunt her
OracleOfFanfiction chapter 25 . 12/21/2013
oh blimey i'm nervous about this visit. its almost midnight and i know i wont be able to sleep unless i know what happens.
i hope your happy
you have me on tenderhooks
OracleOfFanfiction chapter 15 . 12/20/2013
i nearly started crying when she was laughing at him and he was being serious and it was so stressfullllllllllllllllll
Kieran chapter 20 . 12/20/2013
Hi! I've been reading this story for a while...but I haven't reviewed yet.
And well...
...I sort of broke down at this chapter.
YOU'RE SUCH AN UNBELIEVABLE WRITER! IT'S RIDICULOUS! Like, OMG!
Please, please, please, please, PLEASE fix their relationship! This is a beautiful story! I'll be with you till the very end!
Merry Christmas!