Reviews for Merry Christmas Mr Malfoy
theboywho-wouldn'tdie chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
I love MCMM, and KMF3 you should update Kiss Me Freely soon, I swear.. I'm going to go crazy not knowing the ending! Ugh, it's so good! I haven't been able to take me fce away from the screen for quite some while:$

P.S..one more review, and you've hit the 1K mark! xD
Anon chapter 27 . 7/20/2012
Anazing work! I love your Draco and Hermione! You haven't updated for a while, we're desperately waiting for KMF for a while. Again, characterizations are awesome :D
psych522 chapter 27 . 7/18/2012
Really nice, I had fun reading this story! Thank you! :-)
whenthesnowmelts chapter 7 . 7/13/2012
I take back what I said in my earlier review. I certainly rememeber reading this part. Hm. My memory isn't what it used to be. Lol. Maybe it wasn't a year ago since ive read your fanfic. Maybe about 2years.
I loved your diction in the last chapter with both Draco and Hermione feeling starting to feel that tightening in their chests. I certainly felt it!
whenthesnowmelts chapter 4 . 7/13/2012
Hi! I've been meaning to read this fanfic again for about a year. It's not that I had a problem with it the last time I read it. On the contrary, I found it to be very well written. And I won't lie, I honestly dont remember the reason why I stopped reading? Well, the good thing is that I'm back reading a wonderful fabric.
I want to say that I stopped here at the end of Chapter 4. Chapter 2 I didn't really remember, especially the conversation between Harry and Ginny. But I DID rememeber the foul term Ron said to Hermione.
Hope to review some more (near the 1K mark I see. ;D )
whenthesnowmelts
Guest chapter 27 . 7/12/2012
Oh good. There's a sequel! I would be seriously pissed if we didn't get the confrontation with Ron and Harry
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Neville had, in the name of Harry, destroyed the last Horcrux, inhibiting the death of the greatest threat to all mankind.

During this final standoff, the last fight between good and evil, a man showed his true colours and betrayed people who he once claimed to love and adore. With this betrayal came the death of evil.

Little confused by the wording here
Guest chapter 7 . 7/11/2012
oh my god i love this chapter...this story is def not ooc

#chich seh so..lol
Guest chapter 4 . 7/11/2012
i like it so far...go you whoo rock on
dramionefan26 chapter 19 . 6/29/2012
What's going to happen now! :(((((
dramionefan26 chapter 11 . 6/26/2012
The story is getting intensed. ;)
dramionefan26 chapter 9 . 6/26/2012
OMG!

Their first kiss is going to happen! Ahhhh! 3
Annoying Anon chapter 21 . 6/24/2012
The story (Well, chapter) seems a bit... For lack of a better term, sexist. I mean, it's obviously not ENTIRELY Hermione's fault. She was actually handling the situation quite well, it was just Draco's insecurities playing up and that made Hermione feel guilty, being the bleedin' heart she is. I mean she should have petrificus totalus'd him, then silenced him, and yell at him "Everything's not always about you!". Also, in canon, Harry and Ron would never act the way they are. But it's necessary to the plot, so...
flamingo23 chapter 27 . 5/27/2012
Really good story and very well written! I can't wait to start reading the sequel :)
Frosted-dolphins chapter 23 . 5/19/2012
I really love your story, but I'm confused. If Hermione and Dennis took the map, how did McGonnagol have it later when they were looking for Dennis?
1,149 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »