Reviews for Merry Christmas Mr Malfoy
Maryam99 chapter 1 . 7/28
I apologize. I just read your end author's note. :)
Great story. I'm gonna read the rest now.
Maryam99 chapter 1 . 7/28
Hey. I'm hooked up to your story. It was a great start. Just one thing! According to JKR, Hermione was born in 1979 and Draco in 1980. That means in 2008 they are 29, 28 years old. Is that right? I mean it's fanfic, true. But usually Head Boy/Girl are seventh years who are 17 years old. In this case, say for 3 years Hogwarts was down. So they should probably be no more than 21, 20. Please tell me in PM your reason behind their age. It was obvious that this was intentional from the author's note at the beginning.
I ️ IT! You are such a good writer and it was amazing
Surfer queen2020 chapter 24 . 7/5
I love this story to death!
I just love your story! It's so perfect! I wish so bad i could watch al of those things in a movie :(
Anyways It would be amazing if there was a sequeal about them telling Ron and wveryone el se about their relationship and maybe getting engaged!
Snuffles29301 chapter 17 . 4/7
Hi! I think this plot is quite good, but I would like it more if Draco was more shy, and also, keep the romance until the later chapters? And make the bad guy Ron...i dont want to pity him. Give him hell for the way he's treating hermione. And let Ron be with someone else...Pansy, maybe? Toodles!
Draco is far too pissy drama queen and Hermione seems to have left her spine at home.
DraganaSnape chapter 27 . 3/26
OK, I'm certain now that you write the best Dramione fanfics - sending my fan love
Arnindhita chapter 20 . 3/6
Woaa. I love the tension. So far, it's my favorite chapter. Seven chapter left to read, I'm not ready to end this yet hahaha. Good job!
Arnindhita chapter 17 . 3/6
You mentioned Love Actually! That's my favourite christmas movie ever! Oh dear, I love you and your writings
lizard3731 chapter 6 . 2/27
I like your story. The characters are interesting. I love Christmas, like Hermione. Your recipes add a fun touch. I think your Lucius is a bit over the top, but as you said, it's your story and you can develop the characters as you wish. Your comment about flames being used for hot chocolate is quite funny. :-)
BLaH chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
Why can't you make Draco a little more nicer
Potterrulz chapter 4 . 12/26/2014
As I said Nyphadora Tonks died.
TheTintedPetal chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
Asdfghjkl I love this.
baugsbunny chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
Decided to reread this one to get myself in the Christmas spirit. I love this piece because the development of the relationship is perfect. The author does an amazing job of writing patiently, developing the characters perfectly. I really appreciate this piece and can't wait to read it again.
1,174 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »