Reviews for Merry Christmas Mr Malfoy
BookReader24 chapter 25 . 11/22/2016
LOL! Your warning for this chapter was hilarious.
Rome chapter 6 . 11/21/2016
I absolutely adore this story!
sad blurb chapter 8 . 11/18/2016
THIS IS SO GOOD OMGOMGOMG
sad blurb chapter 2 . 11/18/2016
this is so, so good. i love it so much!
Liz chapter 4 . 11/11/2016
Your story is truly amazing! I just cant stop reading :)
RoseWithoutThorns1507 chapter 27 . 10/27/2016
You are officially my favorite author.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/1/2016
I love this holiday and you wrote it so well. Love all your writing.
No.thisisjuan chapter 8 . 9/2/2016
I cannot express my fondness over now amazing your writing style is. You analyze every character so well and it astounds me how you seem to perfectly describe each character as if they were you own. It's been a while since you've written, but know that I'm a huge fan, and keep up the good work!
Potato chapter 5 . 9/2/2016
I love you so much you are legit the best FanFiction author I've encountered in a long time. Bravo, bravo!
Guest chapter 27 . 8/4/2016
I love it! U really captured Dracos personality and actions! Ron makes me so bloody angry!(I never really liked him!)
I can't seem to find the sequel but I'll keep looking Keep writing!
#Dramione 4ever!️️️️️
m chapter 17 . 7/20/2016
love/adoration and FLAMES
Mari-Kait chapter 14 . 7/20/2016
omg ur so mean a cliffhanger ahhh i do hope they start dating soon though
Zalia chapter 27 . 7/12/2016
Love it! Now I have to stay up late reading the sequel. :)
Inggita chapter 1 . 7/8/2016
LOVE LOVE LOVEEEEEE your writing!
I wasn't convinced of Dramione before, but your story brings me to alternate universe of Harry Potter's Dramione that I really wish it exist! It's just soooo beautiful! (I finished reading MCMM and Kiss Me Freely, and can't get enough of it and can't get it out of my head :) - I kept reading it in 5 days in a row and I couldn't stop)

Please keep writing, and looking forward for more of your Dramione stories.
These two are the BEST ONES! :)
gigglymonkey12 chapter 27 . 6/14/2016
I started reading this because the sequel was recommended to me...imagine the horror if I didn't read the A/N and found out it was a sequel at the end. 0.0
I seriously love Luna and Blaise in this story. I hope I see more of them in the next story. Are they a couple? I'm thinking that they are...
1,266 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »