Reviews for Merry Christmas Mr Malfoy
Quynn chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Ok, this is my second time reading this story (I first read it last Christmas :D) and absolutely loved it again. You know those stories which you can read over and over a few hundred times and never get sick of? Yeah, this is one of them :) I don't care that it's July and it's absolutely boiling outside - I'm just going to read it!
Ok, to the actual constructive criticism/adoration - The opening is so beautiful, I feel as if I'm just plunged into one of those beautiful adventure. The character portrayal is good and I'm hooked already in the first chapter! I always did think Hermione was so kind, and she just absolutely oozes it right from the start.
rAndOmgiRl1220 chapter 10 . 7/15/2014
I must say, I find all of this amazing and it may be the middle of summer, but I wanted to read some Dramione and this came up. Very good!
not me chapter 21 . 7/12/2014
harry is a fucking git in this story and Ron is annoying me but I love them otherwise and bill you're my hero and omg I can't tell you how much I love this story even though it's like five years old
TheBoyWhoLived190 chapter 27 . 7/6/2014
That was SO amazing. One of the best I have ever read.
Katherine Janise chapter 12 . 7/2/2014
Are you from hawaii?
Guest chapter 27 . 6/24/2014
Amazing! I never get bored of reading it. The feels omg... I hope you still keep up writing because this is talent. I just wish dramione actually happened in the books...
Fluticorns chapter 10 . 6/22/2014
At first of I didn't like your characterization of Ron but now I realize that it works really well for the story. So I like it now, it just took a while. Its really great so far. So cute. The kissing scene was amazing, I adore Dennis! Good job!

Also thank you for the recipes. That's what I'll be doing for awhile!
Rory chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Just finished KMF, this is my 3rd time around. This is FABULOUS! Keep on writing I love it!
JessicaHenry727 chapter 23 . 5/29/2014
great story so far...i love it
Hey chapter 27 . 5/18/2014
Can't help but read this over and over again! Truth to be told, it makes my day each and every time, convincing me that "The Harry Potter Series" are actually a love story, written for Draco and Hermione. Thanks for the never-ending fun you provide with this brilliant story!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/17/2014
I love all dramione fan fiction and this is one of my favorites. The story is going along at a great pace. I love how you have made Ron show what I always felt we're his true colors. Hermione was always way too good for him. Draco really did change and he and Hermione have personalities that can be comparable in the right context which you have created so well. I always hoped that they would end up together in DH.
Nephi chapter 4 . 4/20/2014
One of the best fanfics ive read!
Guest chapter 27 . 3/15/2014
Nymphdora tonks died in the wizard war. I liked d story bot too much unnecessary sex, when draco and hermione in the end should spend nice time with each other all they can think of when around eachother is sex. The plot was good but
sarah chapter 12 . 2/2/2014
so cute
Iheartbooks394 chapter 27 . 2/1/2014
I have to admit, i skipped / skimmed through about 2-3 chapters when they we're fighting because I was just so worried/dying from anxiousness! One of the best stories I have ever read! To be able to write that many words (also, do it so well) that cover that short a time frame is really a amazing accomplishment! I have to wait till tomorrow to read the sequel because I stayed up WAY to late reading this one!
1,152 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »