Reviews for Merry Christmas Mr Malfoy
Inggita chapter 1 . 7/8/2016
LOVE LOVE LOVEEEEEE your writing!
I wasn't convinced of Dramione before, but your story brings me to alternate universe of Harry Potter's Dramione that I really wish it exist! It's just soooo beautiful! (I finished reading MCMM and Kiss Me Freely, and can't get enough of it and can't get it out of my head :) - I kept reading it in 5 days in a row and I couldn't stop)

Please keep writing, and looking forward for more of your Dramione stories.
These two are the BEST ONES! :)
gigglymonkey12 chapter 27 . 6/14/2016
I started reading this because the sequel was recommended to me...imagine the horror if I didn't read the A/N and found out it was a sequel at the end. 0.0
I seriously love Luna and Blaise in this story. I hope I see more of them in the next story. Are they a couple? I'm thinking that they are...
gigglymonkey12 chapter 26 . 6/14/2016
urgh...everybody is babying Ron, but such actions will only hurt him more later on. Ron is such a prat in this story. I can't wait to read the sequel.
gigglymonkey12 chapter 21 . 6/14/2016
Only Bill is seeing things the right way. .
CakeOfIntegrity chapter 24 . 6/5/2016
Omg! That Bluna scene was adorable _ You're a great writer, rock on!
SlytherClaw02 chapter 19 . 4/25/2016
I would seriously punch Harry if I were her. Bunch of selfish pricks. Ugh
SlytherClaw02 chapter 4 . 4/25/2016
well... Ron's scary
Tanii chapter 1 . 4/12/2016
I've read more dramione fanfictiobs than I can remrber. This was one of the first few fanfics I've read. I've never written a review for a fan fiction before but I genuinely thought this was my favourtie and I made an effort to come back to write a review and read this again after ages because honestly this is my favourtie dramione fanfic
Moonntjee chapter 20 . 3/31/2016
This ending makes me so furious! I can not handle this at all! I can actually relate to their situation, which makes it worse!
Moonntjee chapter 19 . 3/31/2016
You made me hate Harry now as well! Harry is such an idiot! They are all idiots! Everyone in this story is a selfish idiot except for Hermione, Draco and Luna.
MonMon chapter 13 . 3/30/2016
This is steeming hot! They way you describe their thoughts and actions! I am always looking for fanfiction that is written with emotion and thought and that is exactly what you do! Thank you! You als describe Ron like I would describe him, so thank you for that! I know many people do not agree with the way you describe him, but I just think he is an idiot. Not that I don't like him or anything. First I didn't know which direction you were going to after your first chapter. You had the abillity to kill this perfect Christmas idea, but you didn't. So I just wanted to say! You did a great job.

P.S. I don't care if this is a year after you wrote the whole story (not that I have an idea of when you wrote it), but maybe you can still appreciate my review :)
El chapter 27 . 2/19/2016
Brilliant ️
Ssanderei chapter 27 . 1/30/2016
all things are possible in the name of love :)
HP FAN 4 EVER chapter 15 . 1/20/2016