Reviews for Merry Christmas Mr Malfoy
Pepper chapter 27 . 12/31/2015
OMG! The scenarios were sooo flaming hot! So damn good story!
shawtysteps chapter 27 . 12/29/2015
brilliant I say brilliant! It's about a few days after Christmas but I have finished! This fic has put me in more Christmas spirit even though Xmas is over :( thanks even after many years later.
Its.little.satan chapter 10 . 12/28/2015
This is legit giving me life oml
houdinicarol chapter 27 . 12/18/2015
So lovely! I loved reading this. Just perfect for this time:)
essiemillerlovesreading chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
i read this when i was ill in the summer. i then decided as its nearing Christmas and im off school ill again I'll read it. it gets me out of not being bored when im not sleeping and is an amazing story.
Guest chapter 21 . 12/15/2015
Yes Bill. THANK U BILL.
alizahc chapter 5 . 12/3/2015
Your stories are my absolute favourite. The way you draw out the thought and feeling of each character is spectacular and I so appreciate the character progression and plot, let alone the perfection of the Christmas feels. Thank you so much for your talent. 3
MarchingPotterofStorybrooke chapter 27 . 11/9/2015
WOW! Such a wonderful fic, I couldn't stop reading- i literally have been reading this for the past 4 hours to finish it off i couldn't put it down XD Fantastic job! :D
MarchingPotterofStorybrooke chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
Hey! I absolutely LOVE this already. The style of your writing is wonderful, I can't get over it. I was wondering though, have you considered having someone help edit this? I have a Dramione Christmas fic myself, and I've been struggling with it, and I found this while looking for inspiration as it's been months since I posted the most recent chapter (last Christmas, actually.) Anyhow, basically what I'm trying to say is that if you'd like someone to help edit (spelling, grammar, and sentence flow, and characterization in their speech, I wouldn't be revising the plot at all), I'd love to. I've been writing for... 6? years now, and I'm a perfectionist- things that make a great editor, but a very slow writer in my case XD Anyways, I'm sorry for this SUPER long review, my main point is that I adore this story, and I'd love to just help clean up any rough edges :) Keep up the awesome work, you've done a fantastic job!
Guest chapter 27 . 10/15/2015
Pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease continue
JustAsSane chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
I've just finished Atonement and now I can fully appreciate the allusion (This is about the third time I've this story). :D
essiemillerlovesreading chapter 6 . 10/3/2015
awww
Odestalove chapter 27 . 9/29/2015
Holy cow..!
I loved it.
It was fucking awesome.
i loved Draco so much that I wanted to kiss him...I adored Hermione and hated and yet at times pitied Ron..
Harry made me mad.. But yeah it all turned out well.
Its 2 in the morning.. Well am i gonna sleep?
Hell no. Starting the sequel now...:-)
Guest chapter 19 . 9/29/2015
Oh Draco..
Fuck
Aaah wanna slap Harry..(nevr in my 18 years of existance I ever thought I would say this)
HazeLilyBluera chapter 27 . 9/12/2015