Reviews for Merry Christmas Mr Malfoy
Poetsplay chapter 6 . 12/9/2008
Eep! It's so sweet and nice for him to cover her with a blanket and stay in the room with her! I think that this is my very favorite-ist chapter! Especially the ending! ;)
Lady Nuit chapter 6 . 12/9/2008
I thought it was so sweet. Thanks for the recipe i am totally writing these down so i can make them. ;op. Oh the story that Draco remembered well.. the flashback was horrible poor thing. you want to cuddle him until he is better. i love the fluffiness at the end. UPDATE SOON! OMg Dec 12! soon! *crosses fingers*
lacking a better name chapter 6 . 12/9/2008
great chapter! umm maybe in the next xhapter you should clarify the date, i eman how close to Christmas we are. update soon.
Hecate's Diamon chapter 5 . 12/9/2008
Oohh! Update soon! I really like it!
tomato blush chapter 6 . 12/9/2008
that was a really cute ending to the chapter! this story is really good, i kinda like that you made Ron evil...
Laughing Nell chapter 6 . 12/9/2008
AW! The ending was SO sweet! Update soon!
SeductiveEyes chapter 6 . 12/9/2008
great chapter! i wish it was a but longer but then again you do have a life... cant wait for the next one)
RazberryGirl chapter 6 . 12/9/2008
this really is the cutest story ever. i'm enjoying every chapter! )
babyhatchet722 chapter 6 . 12/9/2008
loved this chapter and the insite into y draco hates christmas
mkhtl chapter 6 . 12/9/2008
"She couldn’t understand why Draco hated baking so much. Maybe…maybe he knew someone who died in a freak baking accident around Christmas time? Maybe the person had set the house on fire and had died, unable to get out?" oh wow - she has no idea that it's so much worse and painful and real...I wonder if she will even be capable of comforting him if he should ever tell her...

I'm looking forward to reading more...
mkhtl chapter 5 . 12/9/2008
Don't apologize for your characterizations - keep writing what you want, after all, this is FAN FICTION - people need to get a clue!

"Pulling out his wand, he performed a water-repellant charm, a heating charm, and an anti-dampness spell." As I'm having a cold wet Chicago winter, I would LOVE to have these charms!

"They would look like some sick and twisted couple..." I'm with Draco on this one - I loathe when couples wear matching outfits - bleah.

"Come, come, do the same time." A word is missing, maybe?

"Watching you fall into is was a blast.” change "is" to "it"

"scare a few first years to the point of pissing themselves" add "on" between "pissing" and "themselves"

Loved the snow (fore)play!
mkhtl chapter 4 . 12/9/2008
First line - perhaps "bloody idiot" rather than "blood idiot"?

"This always happened; whenever she had finally achieved a true sense of peace and calm, there was always something that destroyed every ounce of it." so well put - I hate when this happens...

"...but even he didn’t deserve to be tortured for not shoving his foot in his mouth..." I'd delete the "not"

“Like hell you won’t!” should be "Like hell you will!"

"Anyways" should be "Anyway"

"piss off the Weasel and bit more" change "and" to "a"

"That’s just foul,” she muttered, opening the door to reach out and hit him across the face." That's so unfair - hitting Draco when Ron's been the horrid one :( I guess she's having a real hard time dealing with the contradictory feelings...

I like how you're building up Ron's hatred and frustration - methinks that when it truly erupts it will do so most violently... should make for a juicy read!

Stubbled Draco -yum! Maybe Hermione will somehow discover and let him know that the roughness feels quite good? ;)
Story Lover chapter 6 . 12/9/2008
I love christmas ! And there's no better present then a Dramione story centered around christmas :) It just makes me all warm and fuzzy inside.
VictoriaEnchanted chapter 6 . 12/9/2008
great chapter:)
mkhtl chapter 3 . 12/9/2008
"There was no mistaking her signals; he knew that Hermione Granger was madly in love with him and he was only waiting for her to fully accept it." "Bitch, that stupid bitch. Couldn’t she see what was in front of her? Couldn’t she see that he was perfect for her?" ARGH - Ron is so clueless and malicious - I hope you have horrible things in store for him!

"She was willing to risk her friendship, the one true friendship she ever had, for a man who was still considered as her enemy. Why?" Ah yes indeed - why? Nudge nudge, wink wink. The million dollar question ;)

LOL hilarious visual of Aphrodite rising from the sea...and giving Weasel the finger!

Again with the tease - what happened two years ago?

Very enjoyable chapter - THX!
1,287 | « Prev Page 1 .. 66 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 .. Last Next »