Reviews for Merry Christmas Mr Malfoy
mallymuggle chapter 2 . 11/28/2008
In only two chapters you have me hooked!

Since christmas is rolling closer by the day in real time i too am getting excited too!

However i have to wait til december 1st to put the tree up and really get into it.

Carols, santa hats, trees, decorations and impossible amounts of family are all a big part of what makes christmas fun.

However we dont get snow, we get stinking hot days and a whole load of flies. Living in Australia on the coast i cant see me enjoying a snowflake anytime soon:(

The length of your chapters are great and i like that you dont skip on detail. Great for getting a reader sucked in.

Hope you update soon so I can see draco get his cheer on!
Kit-cat99 chapter 2 . 11/27/2008
This is very cool so far. It's nice seeing Hermione so determained to help Draco no matter what the rest of the team thinks.
jessirose85 chapter 2 . 11/27/2008
I loved Luna's suggestion about what Hermione should give Draco x

Beautiful x
LadyNorth76 chapter 2 . 11/27/2008
I love this fanfiction so much! Please update this so much. Thanks.
violingrl07 chapter 2 . 11/27/2008
Very nice addition! I really hope you finish this fic before Christmas! It's nice that Christmas is such an integral part of the plot! Ooh! Have them make gingerbread and wassail!
unmistakably forbidden chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
nice job (;

keep it up & update soon! :D
Venuspixie chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
awesome write more soon.
Lina Mistress of Elements chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
nice
roni2010 chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Graet story, so uld you write more chapters? The plot sound interesting between Draco & Hermione.
Reigns Wondering Thoughts chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Wow I cant wait to see where you take this. I thnk it will turn out awesome and I cant wait till you update more. And even if you dont update I think that this chapter is strong enough to stand alone.
x.Deni.x chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
If you wait until fucking christmas to post more up I'ma fucken murder you.

Kapeesh? :)

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE post SONER!

Thanksyou. :)

Excuse my language btw :)
lacking a better name chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
great job, update soon.
SeductiveEyes chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
i really like it! cant wait to read the rest!
bookwormatcams chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
A perfct story just in time for the holidays (: I can't wait to find out what happens next! Please update son! :D
RazberryGirl chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
i loved this! don't wait until christmas to post up the rest..post more up soon! i want to read more of this story! haha. great job and well written!
1,154 | « Prev Page 1 .. 66 73 74 75 76 77 Next »