Reviews for Merry Christmas Mr Malfoy
lacking a better name chapter 3 . 12/4/2008
next chapter is the fourth, you kept on saying its the third in your A/N. Great chapter, I love how you brought out how badly Ron and Harry have treated her. update soon.
LondonMarie chapter 3 . 12/4/2008
YAY! I'm super excited. I can't wait for the next chappie
Jazz chapter 2 . 12/3/2008
Thanks so much for updating! I'm glad you don't rush your work because it's great the way it is!
Jazz chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
I can't wait for more!
Fireblosom chapter 2 . 12/3/2008
Aww, I absolutely love it! The way you portray Luna is hilarious. I also love how genuinely sincere Hermione and how much Draco abhors Christmas. It will be very interesting to see how this pans out.
Elven at Heart chapter 2 . 12/2/2008
This is a wonderful story so far! I can't wait to see what happens next!

Elven at Heart
LillianLockhart chapter 2 . 12/1/2008
This is a very entertaining story! I hope you'll post the next chapter soon; I just can't wait to read more of your work. Good job!
roni2010 chapter 2 . 11/30/2008
Great chapter, I can't wait to read more of this beautiful plot!
SeductiveEyes chapter 2 . 11/30/2008
great chapter! im really sad i have to wait till near christmas but all well it will make my christmas a bit hotter! great job
Hajnalmadar chapter 2 . 11/30/2008
Oh that was a great second chapter! I liked the emotional development you achieved in that chapter, especially the end was in a way cynical: now Malfoy gets the prejudice when it was he who had it against muggleborns. Absolutely can't wait to read more. I think this is going to be my best Christmas ever;)
Hajnalmadar chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Ah wonderful story! Your style is so smooth and funny, I love it

kawaii-xx chapter 2 . 11/29/2008
AHH! LOVE IT! You just make me want it to be Christmas even more.
choco-crush chapter 2 . 11/29/2008
i really love where this story is going! i can't wait to read what happens next!
lacking a better name chapter 2 . 11/28/2008
great job. I think you;re doing an awesome job of keeping them in character. I suggest you have Hermione tell off Ron for skipping rounds, maybe call him imature and say Malfoy's better htan him. I love drama, especially a good telling off. I find it makes the main character seem stronger. upate soon plz.
Lady Nuit chapter 2 . 11/28/2008
Poor Hermione having to be in the middle. I thought it was cruel that they said he did not deserve Christmas. I think everyone deserves Christmas and one should not judge. God Ron is a prick. UPDATE SOON!
1,174 | « Prev Page 1 .. 66 73 74 75 76 77 78 .. Last Next »