Reviews for Same Time Next Week
Radeisth chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Funny shit. Superman calling someone else dense, funniest of all.
crazy4fanfic2008 chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Ha! I loved this.

What a perfect way to discuss the Diana/Clark/Lois triangle by using the Shayera/John/Mari triangle. The obliviousness between them was awesome.

And Flash at the end... lmao. That was pure comedy gold.

Good job.

~Mary
Cael-El595 chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Hey, does my opinion count? LOL.

You already know I love this right? It's downright hilarious, and using the John/Shayera/Mari triangle to discuss their own relationship is brilliant. It's funny how they can't say all that without batting an eyelid when everything applies to them as well. As GL said in that awful 'Kids' Stuff' episode- "For someone with over 50 kinds of vision, you sure are blind!"

Great work as always. And Wally's reaction at the end of the 'sparring session'- oh my! This one was pure gol I tell ya. Give yourself a well deserved pat on the back and keep up the good work.

Cael
HELLACRE13 chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Doing back the favour.

But this was really as ,what I would give to to see that fight would put the JLU SM vs WW monster thing to shame.

And they are so oblivious,that every single thing they say about John,Shyera and Mari is mirroring her,Clark and Lois.

So .
Miles333 chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
That was so funny! *ROFL* I totally LOVED it! Keep up the awesome work, and write some more soon, 'kay? Preferably with Wally making an apperance. :D

Thanks for the great read,

-M3
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
I liked Kal/Diana talking while sparring. I wonder if they are clueless that the same words can be said about their feeling to each other?
Nightwatcher'sunknowngirl chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
That was funny.:)
OnlyANorthernSong chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
lol- I loved the ending.

I liked the Clark/Diana banter, too- awesome job!