Reviews for Passage
kalars chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Aww, I'm disappointed that you didn't finish this story, but I will say that so far you have written an excellent story.
The Celtic Dragon chapter 2 . 9/4/2013
I wanna see what happens next!
Dark Lord Daishi chapter 2 . 5/23/2013
another excellent (albeit unfinished corruption story!
I've read both this and 'fall' both are excellent and deserved to continued!
so please more updates!
psychomidget chapter 2 . 2/12/2013
No! Please! You must continue this! I only started to read it and I got to find out what happens! I want to know what happens to Jade after he gets back to her and how things progress! Is there going to be some kind of twisted love between them or is he just a parasite siphoning her power and knowledge? I MUST KNOW!
melchar chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
This is the best KotOR2 fanfic I have ever been lucky enough to read. I really wish you had written more chapters ... and wish I'd found out about fanfic years ago. If you ever see this, just know that I think you are awesome.
Ryua chapter 2 . 9/15/2012
Hmm, this would have been a very interesting read... I do like the first two chapters.
Anonymous chapter 2 . 6/22/2011
Awww, wish you would continue. This fandom doesn't really have a lot of reviewers :( It really was an intriguing start so far. Ah well.
Skyllian chapter 2 . 9/3/2010
This is awesome. Why'd you stop writing it? I want more. Heh.
lyricangell chapter 2 . 7/6/2009
I have to say that I love this idea. Atton is one of my favorite characters precisely because he is so...ambiguous. I know y review is late, but I would definetly love to see this story followed through! Great work!
blackghost7 chapter 2 . 1/9/2009
Wow, another amazing thing you have going here. I have seen your "evil" Atton so many times now, but only in one-shots. I can't wait to see Jaq in a full story!
Lady Exile chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
You have a serious talent for writing!

I can't wait for you to update this story.

As much as I love reading, I can't stand cliffhangers.

So I hope you can write more soon, I'll be waiting!