Reviews for The Gift of Loss
fr7e8fne948te chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Kaine sounds very realistic.

Halt is in character.

And you put Will brilliantly.

Good job.
I too a Writer chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
A good story but i noticed in this one and in "Halt's bug" that language used doesn't seem to fit the older Ranger. I believe that Halt would notmally use the word 'Backside' instead of 'Butt'. In the once called "Recovery" in think you captured Halt's personality quite well.
EvilBlondie chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
Aw, that was sweet. Well written and in character too. Nicely done.
Midnight J Hunter chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
love all your stories, obi, your one very talented writer
virgo angelnine4 chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
it's good but would they actually talk like that, Halt especially
PERSON chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
awesome, r u gonna write more?please?
TayliaNinja chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Very nice. Halt is very in character. Keep it up. I love Halt stories! I like the background that you made for Halt. I love the Will/Halt stories. I mean, they're like more than Father & Son like to each other. Great job.

But...Can you write a Will/Alyss story sometime? I have never read one...and I'm dying to...
Obi the Kid chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Dear 53 Flute: Thanks for your suggestion of a Will/Alyss story. However, my focus will mainly be on the mentor-apprentice relationship in my writing, as that is where my strength lies. I tend to write male characters better than female, and don't feel I would do the character of Alyss justice if I tried to write her. Of course one never knows where writing will take them, but for now, I have no plans to delve very much into the Will/Alyss relationship. I appreciate you reading though. Thanks very much! - Obi the Kid.
53 flute chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Can we get some Will/alyss stories on here? Please?
The Skinny Tortilla chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
nice!
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
Well written. It fits their personalities well. There are too few stories in the fandom!
Nelarun chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
aw... this was sweet. I'd like to read some more of Halt and Kaine sometime if you ever feel the urge to write it.

Nela