Reviews for Share Offices, Not Feelings
confusedlovers chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
that was good! please continue!
lenasti16 chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
this is great, a one shot but a very long one...
Viktorija chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
I absolutely loved it!Great job!:)
Zesty Bod chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Damn, I really enjoy your writing style and this story was excellent. You write the Huddy sexual tension so well, and I nearly died when House told her to sit on the desk and spread her legs. Ah...very hot. I would say more but I think that sums it up. Terrific. I hope you do more of these.
Shatterwing chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
Excellent story. Characters were good, in character and dialouge was smooth and realistic. The sex was HOT, and tastefully done.
Elizabethxx chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
THAT WAS AMAZING! I must say it's definately one of my favorite Huddy fanfics!
rawpotato chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Oh my goodness. I have a confession to make. I love reading fanfiction. But I can't stay at a computer very long because then I'd have to pay more, so I print them off and read them at work. As I did with yours. It was so goo, and captivating thay I was fifteen minutes late from my break because I just had to finish it. Not that I regret that decision, because it was totally worth it.

I'm not so into the sex, but I loved the ending. 'Both very good liars.' You hit both characters right on, and this was a fantastic story.
HuntingPeace chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Amazing and naughty! Bravo!
lhoma320 chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
I printed this story down a few weeks ago and it some how got thrown in with a pile of other papers. I read this last night and loved it. I can't believe it only got 18 reviews? I logged on this morning hoping there was an update to this. Then I saw "The End". :(

I'm still following your other story with House after Wilson's Heart as well. I'm going to have to go through all your stories. You write so well. :D

This was very well done and the last part with Cuddy and House in the office drove me crazy. Wow!
ChanelBesos chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
I liked it! All of it was very well written and I like how you captured House and Cuddy. And the last line? Brilliant.
GoddessofSnark chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
And...they're back at square one. I liked this, very much House/Cuddy, very fitting, it's awesome. The TV smashing scene in particular is something that I would not be surprised to see happen.
halfboy chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Dude, that was awesome! (I went all surfer-boy on you there).

The smut was just... Let's face it, the smut was the best bit. There's no denying that when it comes to Huddy, the smutty scenes are always the best.

Chow. Elliot. ;D
Penelope L chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Wow,that was unbelievably HOT! You wrote that very, very well. And I laughed out loud at the Monica Lewinsky reference. Great job, and if I may say it again, wow!
Susanjayne chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Everything with these two is a power play...why not sex? Great! And your portrayal of their characters was spot-on.
Missing Linka chapter 1 . 12/2/2008