Reviews for Twilight Corner
Lexi chapter 16 . 11/26/2013
Personally, I feel that Bella forgave Edward way too easily for the whole accusing of her calling Lauren names, punching Jacob -even if he was in on it- and even just being associated with her after all the things she said about Bella and convinced Edward of. I would have been royally pissed off at him when he showed up in the hospital. In no way would I have just happily told him I loved him back after him telling Lauren the same thing like two seconds ago.
I Have Left Fanfiction Good By chapter 18 . 10/4/2013
Adoption takes at least a year, usually two or three.
brandy chapter 34 . 8/21/2012
is the story over or does this chapter lead to another part of the story
brandy chapter 32 . 8/21/2012
how could the twins be juniors when only ten years went by they went from being babies to ten years later highschoolers when in actuality they would be ten or elevin
aime chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
hmmmmmm...james sounds lovely actually...
Marie-Grace chapter 34 . 3/25/2011
So its over? I read this in a day its FANTASTIC by the way. Please don't end it here! You can't! What's whith this Caden kid? Why do I have a feeling he is no good? If you have a facebook please check out my twilight story called After Breaking Dawn. I'm only on chapter 5 I don't have the chance to update regulary. But please check it out if you do have a facebook.! Thanks!
LuvinTwilight143 chapter 33 . 12/6/2010
I loved it Edward and Bella are so cute together.I'm so excited to read Lost and Found now but its sad that Jasper and Alice died but I know it will be a good story just like this one )
NannaRahRah chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
absoultly love it
SmirkingNat chapter 33 . 3/29/2010
haha loved the way edward acted to james in the end!
hardygirl87 chapter 34 . 1/5/2010
That sounds awesome can't wait to read more of it
Blu The Healer chapter 34 . 1/3/2010
OMG! Tell me there's a sequel, PWUESE!
Poison-Iby chapter 28 . 12/31/2009
My best friend's birthday is October 13
Poison-Iby chapter 6 . 12/31/2009
!
You-won't-see-an-iguana-here chapter 34 . 12/25/2009
I'm sorry to hear about your uncle. I hope you and your family are doing okay.
Zafrina96 chapter 34 . 12/25/2009