Reviews for Mermaid Love
meatbunluver chapter 2 . 5/8/2010
this is amazing!

U must update!
Annzy Bananzy chapter 2 . 2/28/2010
Please continue! This is great I love it! I LOVE MERMAIDS AND CARD CAPTOR SAKURA!
Airashii Yui chapter 2 . 9/26/2009
Oh, that proves me wrong then _

I like this slightly different plot now )

Please! continue!

Onegai-shimasu! I wonder what'll happen to Eriol and Tomoyo when they're inside the elevator... IF Tomoyo was in the elevator with him :)

Keep going!
Airashii Yui chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Heey!

Great job... but I've got a feeling it's the same plot as the movie called, 'Aquamarine' though, but nicely done )

I like the part how Meiling had kicked that girl's butt.

Haha, Great job )

~Airashii Yui~
UR chapter 2 . 6/29/2009
'sup. I like how the story has started so far. I'm definately curious where you'd take it. Some parts tripped me up while I was reading, but other then that, it seems like a good start.
brokenshadow23 chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
haha... please update soon. I wonder where will this story go.
QuickStar chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
thats cool... please tell me its not going to be completely like the movie I seen the movie haven't read the book... Please tell me that Sakura won't act like the mermaid in the movie all ... weird but act Sakura like ... how shall I explain ... DX you know what I mean I think... gawh... anyhow please update... hm yeah that's it...
madmanalpha chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
This looks very and i hope that you continue it, this has got me wanting to read more. Well i'll be hoping/waiting for more. JA Ne.
Sunlit-Dreamer chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Well...since you asked nicely for a review, here ya go!

Hmm...for starters, if the same person is still talking, keep the sentence in the same paragraph. And every time someone NEW is talking, THAT is a good point to start another paragraph.

Next, try not to rush the story so quickly. It's actually good you didn't have Sakura appear yet. Most stories have certain characters meet up WAY too quickly. Wait another chapter or so and wait til the right moment to have Meiling or Tomoyo (or someone else, your story) encounter her. Although it wouldn't hurt to have a few glimpses from her pov, right?

Well, that's all I'll say for now. And maybe you could ask for a beta, that way you can get another person's opinion. Well, off to my la la land!
Twilight Kisses chapter 2 . 3/24/2009
I'd be interested in reading this story if you were to continue it. It sounds cute...is it based off of a book or something? I think I remember a fiction (not fanfic) similar to this before.