Reviews for You Belong With Me
Orcatje chapter 7 . 1/16/2009
nice:) you haven't updated in a while? are you going to? i hope, xx
Penny chapter 4 . 12/8/2008
I'm glad that Sharpay will be patient with revealing to Ryan and Kelsi that they want to be together. She must care about them at least a little bit.
digigirl02 chapter 7 . 12/4/2008
Cute, I could see them being conpetive like that.
digigirl02 chapter 5 . 11/30/2008
I liked it.
Hollywoodx4 chapter 5 . 11/30/2008
Nice chapter! My favorite part was, of coarse, the last sentance...which is becoming very usual for me...

And I'm very glad you almost get to see HSM 3. I can't believe it came out so late over there. I just saw it for the third time 2 days ago...you'll definately love it!
moosmiles chapter 4 . 11/29/2008
Aw, that's so cute! The last one is my favorite though, "Patience". I love how it's from Sharpay's POV, watching them fall in love. It's so sweet.

KAO
Kazlene la Suicine chapter 4 . 11/28/2008
yay kelsi and ruan! I love these and the wording and the phrasing!
digigirl02 chapter 4 . 11/28/2008
How sweet. I could totally see Sharpay shipping Ryelsi.
Ronmione x3 chapter 3 . 11/28/2008
Haha, I ADORE the mutual blush! And teehee, Kelsi's mom is SOO right. xD
digigirl02 chapter 3 . 11/28/2008
Cute, moms do know best.
Penny chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
I really like that they are still friends even when she left their cafeteria table to be with the other Wildcats.
Penny chapter 2 . 11/28/2008
Ryelsi the amature gymnists. I think they can get the handle of it with practice and mutual teasing of their rusty attempts.
Penny chapter 3 . 11/28/2008
Aw, obviously her mom can see something of them together that they want to deny. It's so cute that they both blushed about Mrs. Nielsen's observation.
Awahili chapter 2 . 11/25/2008
Goofiness is great! Keep up the awesome work!
Winter Sapphire chapter 2 . 11/25/2008
There are so cute. :D The image of Ryan wiggling his fingers greatly amused me and was adorable! Update soon. :)