Reviews for Lunar Birth
alesh chapter 3 . 11/23/2012
plz plz plz pzlzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzz continue... its such a nice story
ashley chapter 3 . 10/11/2012
i did not like this book
megangirlheart13 chapter 3 . 5/1/2012
I want to adopt the story
babyblue-2010 chapter 3 . 1/30/2010
hey girlie its trina and this stuff is awesome i dont think that i have laughed this hard in good minute... lol let me know when you have a new one up please

love you
makemeagryffindor chapter 3 . 7/5/2009
I lalalallalove it!

So awsomee :D:D
HannahMae288 chapter 3 . 6/6/2009
love it. u need 2 keep the story going
Grey Vipointe chapter 3 . 5/2/2009
Aw I really like this story! I love Jacob and Nessie :)
MusicIsMyMorphine chapter 3 . 4/20/2009
MOREMOREMORE MORE MORE MORE MO REMO REMO MO REmo remoERMORE MOEM MORE!
RECJAB-love chapter 3 . 4/15/2009
kep writing!

i want to know more!
missdaizy22 chapter 3 . 3/7/2009
okay i first read this story about 1 & a 1/2 months ago and you still havent updated...why? this is so far really good and you should definetly keep going or else i will keep reviewing you EVEY. SINGLE. DAY. untill you update... .PLEASE.

P.S OH AND I FORGOT TO MENTION THAT I WILL ORDER MY super secret agent spy bunnies to capture you...you havebeen warned

-miss daizy
BellaD chapter 3 . 3/4/2009
ok i like it its realy good and i dont care if you made any spelling or grammer or watever misakes. well cuz when i get my story up it will have a ton of mistakes. so ya there only a couple mistakes. any way sorry getting away from the point. ya I LOVE THIS STORY keep going
edward1995 chapter 3 . 2/18/2009
Washintongirl-91 its me your fav. sister :D well anyways i finally read throw your story it was really god... i am to jumpy to type more so talk to you later *bye*

me
AlliApocalypse chapter 3 . 2/4/2009
very good...cant wait till the part where they have the baby! im writing a story on jake and nessie but it starts the day breaking dawn ends. i am getting impatient and i want to do nessie's point of view already but i have to wait a little while longer. can you read and review it please?
Claire-de-Lune92 chapter 2 . 1/14/2009
so far s gd:P cat wait for more!
Unerose93 chapter 3 . 1/9/2009
this is a great story and I'm hoping that you'll be able to update soon :D