Reviews for Guilty Pleasures
Jade-t9 chapter 4 . 5/7/2012
haha wow. I think that was the funniest one yet!
Whitney chapter 8 . 12/29/2008
I think "the look of someone who was stepping on a thumbtack and trying to hide it" was probably my favorite line, but I also truly loved the Ianto was a fan of N'Sync. Very well done, thank you!
ArtificialAorta chapter 8 . 12/28/2008
I just found this series and I'm completely in love with it! Well written and hilarious at the right places! Keep up the good work!
Lekta chapter 8 . 12/27/2008
This was so funny!

It seems so Tosh, and a little sad also. And it reminds me of my mom, harlequin romances are definitely her guilty pleasure.

Can't wait for the next chapter :)
x-Athenea-x chapter 8 . 12/27/2008
ah, isn't JAck the cutest?

Keep it up, i enjoy these :)
WickedWitchoftheSE chapter 8 . 12/26/2008
aw, cute! although I'd like to think that Ianto knew about her obsession too...
doctor-who-fangirl chapter 8 . 12/26/2008
lol. Tosh and Jack read romance novels. I like that, it's cute.
Candybree chapter 8 . 12/26/2008
So sweet!

I love how Jack's shopping list is in Ianto's writing. :)

Jack is so sweet, leaving the books for Tosh. The weird thing is I can picture Jack reading the trashy romances. (they really aren't that bad.)

Keep up the great work!
WickedWitchoftheSE chapter 7 . 12/15/2008
aw that's sad. although I like the idea that Suzie helped Ianto set up Lisa...
doctor-who-fangirl chapter 7 . 12/15/2008
Awesome. Of COURSE Suzie was sleeping with Owen, it actually makes sense, and I like that you put in the fact she knew about Lisa, and that she knew of the rift activity. Brilliant.
Lekta chapter 6 . 12/14/2008
Thanks for including John Hart in this! He's usually such an unappreciated character!

I wonder whose next? Rhys?
Candybree chapter 6 . 12/13/2008
Figures John would get drunk and into trouble.

Here's a question, is there anything that ISN'T a guilty pleasure for John?

Keep up the great work!
doctor-who-fangirl chapter 6 . 12/13/2008
Well, it's not like we didn't see that one Chappie.
WickedWitchoftheSE chapter 6 . 12/13/2008
oh cute story...maybe he shouldn't drink to pick up chicks...or hang out with Owen who can teach him a thing or two
Dark Cascade chapter 5 . 12/10/2008
This is really great,man. My buddie KT (spncsifreak) recommended it...and she has taste. Good job. *clicks profile page to read more*