Reviews for How Much I Love Him
slashburd chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
So, prowling for the other story led me to this - you know I'm a sucker for anything HBK/H!

If you ever tell me that anything I write is heartbreaking again I'm gonna point you straight back to this ! Oh my God that was one of the saddest most despair ridden things I've ever read -straight up!

Straight to faves, possibly *the* fave. Incredible. That is all :)
Takerslady chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Very nice. I love the twist. :)
SaraHHH chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Wow just...wow that story was so sad that Hunter couldn't be with the person he truly loved.

Great little one shot there.
XxShawns Guardian AngelxX chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
That was amazing. One of the best wrestling fics I've read in quite sometime now. Wow. Just wow. Let me just say you had me going. I was really surprised at that twist. But then...

I could really see something like that happening. Those two are hella close and so you often wonder what goes on in their heads. They're both married but the chemistry...the closeness. You can really tell on screen how much they care for one another. Not many men can be that close and feel comfortable...And I often wonder whether or not they realize just how much the camera captures between them.

Poor Hunter. I'd want to kiss Shawny boy too. But what really got me was when he was in the middle of his daydream..her voice. "Her voice had to ruin it. HER" Wow. I could feel the frustration.

Excellent job! I'm sorry about babbling but I tend to do that whenever I come across a very well written fic. Bravo!
takers dark lover chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
I think this was done really well. I think it would be neat if you did one from Shawn's point of view. Both side's of the coin.
Dark Kaneanite chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
Aw, poor Hunter, all he wants is Shawny. Is that soo wrong?

Loved it hun!
Divine Arion chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
*wipes the tears away*

Oh my! That was so sad! Poor Paul, wanting to have Shawn, but knowing he couldn't. My heart aches for him!

Wonderful job on this! Keep it up!
LCHime chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
that was so sad but so good at the same time. i can't wait to read more of your work.