Reviews for Seducing Byakuya Kuchiki
JollyBigSis chapter 9 . 6/2/2009
Wow...this chapter had me experiencing all kind of emotions. At first I was happy that Byakuya woke up with Rukia feeling all happy and cosy. But when Rukia called him 'Ichigo', I was shocked and sad for Byakuya. *Sobs* Then Matsumoto shows up and completely cracks me up, she's absolutely hiliarious!. *Wipes tears* Finally, I am miserable that Byakuya and Rukia are acting all tensed and cold towards each other, it's not fair!. Rewind to the previous evening when they were all lovey-dovey together minus the '“Good morning…Ichigo”' bit in the morning after. Why must Rukia dream about Ichigo after a passionate night with Byakuya?. On the other hand, why was Byakuya dreaming about Hisana?. LOL. Thanks for the update and I eagerly await your next chapter.
SoulReaper Rukia chapter 9 . 6/2/2009
I wanna see their Babei! :D Haha that would be so adorable! Can't wait to read the next chapter. Poor Ichigo...
Lost Angel III chapter 9 . 6/2/2009
Fu, she called Ichigo instead of Byakuya. XD

Poor Bya-kun... :(

Though I'm more of an IR fan, I still felt bad for Bya-kun... After everything... he must be really sad... :(

Anyway, update soon! :D
Jaded Youth chapter 9 . 6/2/2009
ROTFLMAO! HAHAHAHA! Damn, that was funny! I LOVED this story! INCEST PWNS! You did FANTASTIC!
ThierryMyst chapter 9 . 6/2/2009
In the words of Homer Simpson..."DOH!" That was a big no-no, bet Byakuya really felt like sh*t after that. And I can't see him letting Rukia go anywhere now that they've done the nasty, probably be even more protective now. Great chapter, keep up the good work.
yukikou chapter 9 . 6/1/2009
Thank you for updating!

Poor Byakuya, she said Ichigos name... ;(
Amanda Saitou chapter 8 . 5/22/2009
It's a very nice ByaRuki fic, and i'm glad they've finally got to the point in this last chapter. They make such an adorable couple, despite the oddities of their weird brotherhood.

But the last scene, oh, my, poor Hitsugaya-sama!XD!
Monochromatic Stains chapter 4 . 5/22/2009
good story.

but you dont really think your mother drowned your cat do you?
AmutoGirl chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Oh, my! I do love this fan fiction! I hope you update soonish!
kiara chapter 8 . 5/6/2009
ha ha ha. That was hilarious. I was wondering why Rukia was tired all of a sudden. Ha ha ha. Awesome job with Byakuya and Rukia. Keep up the good work. Hope you update soon.
kluxces chapter 8 . 5/6/2009
I would kill to see Ukitake humping the chibi Shiro XD
pixiefh chapter 8 . 5/5/2009
AHAHAHAHA Matsumoto's in deep shit! I laughed so hard at the end there, that was brilliant. So.. that really was what Rukia wanted.. XD

I need to go back and read the whole story - I just wanted you to know that the end of this chapter was hysterical and the lemon? hell yeah it was fantasmic!
JollyBigSis chapter 8 . 5/5/2009
Thank you, thank you for this chapter. It was HOT!. Phew...*frantically fanning onself* It was brilliantly written and had me going through so many different emotions at the same time. Byakuya's reaction through the whole chapter had me SO enivous of Rukia. It was steamy. Of course, Byakuya was tender and mindful of Rukia at the same time which I found so sweet. Towards the end, I was half expecting somethinng was going to happen to Ukitake, but never in my wildest dreams did I expect Hitsugaya to be the victim!. It was hilarious. Poor Hitsugaya, I bet he didn't see that coming. It was priceless!. PMSL I look forward to the next chapter, please update soon.
JollyBigSis chapter 7 . 5/5/2009
Ah...it was such a sweet chapter. I usually don't like Hisana but in this chapter, I find her rather cute. I am glad that Byakuya realises that Rukia is walking in Hisana's shadow and that he is going to help her to divert from that path. Hopefully with his guidance, the opportunity will present itself and we can finally see Rukia and Byakuya break free of Hisana.
Mademoiselle.Akai chapter 8 . 5/4/2009
wow..

I always love your stories..

hahahahahahahaha..

“Forgive me…Rukia…”

I LOVE that part very much..

it's sound so hurt, poor rukia..

but, lovely..

haha

I wonder what would happen in the next chapter..

UPDATE..