Reviews for Seducing Byakuya Kuchiki
RukiaDeathKuchiki chapter 2 . 12/10/2008
great work
Hanji tho chapter 2 . 12/10/2008
yay i like this chapterXD go Rukia go!XD Rukia seducing Byakuya with Chappy XDXDXD that'll be funnyXD

update soon]
1blackcat chapter 2 . 12/9/2008
lol! _ I love this story!

I can't wait to see what crazy ideas Rangiku comes up with!

hahaha!
XBlueSkyX chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
OH MY GOSH! THAT WAS AWESOME! please update please? AND PLEASE MAKE OT BYARUKI! KYA! that was soo good! thank you for the delicious CHAPTER XP I wish to hear an update soon
Claire Estheim chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
kya~~ you make it! i'm looking forward this tory! but why angst? poor byakuya.. i feel bad for him in the small print so i think maybe you could make an alternate ending in this story. anyway good chapter, i hope u could update soon!
funcharliecat chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
Yay, another Byaruki, and its really good too. I feel sorry for Ichigo as he has to give her up, but I loved the tension at tea, and those images in her head, hehe :p, please update soon! can't wait to know what happens!
Rose of Ice chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
Wow, this is such an intriguing predicament to put this pair in. But I really love this couple... it's too bad people tend to consider it incest when it clearly is not. Oh, what will happen next? I believe "that time" is now! XD Keep up the excellent writing skills.
RukiaDeathKuchiki chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
great job i love it please go on
Hanji tho chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
i like it update soon!please!
katzemadchenchan chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Ahaha...she fainted before she could go away. Now she'll probably wake up with Byakuya there...wonder where that'll lead.

I like the concept...seducing Byakuya, sounds very interesting. I liked your explanation of the whole kings system.

Expressions were very nice, I enjoyed reading it.

Good Job!
ichkak chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
I have to admit that I read this out of curiosity. I was 100% convinced I would not like it just from your summary. Sorry just an avid Rukia disliker. Its easy for a writer to get Byakuya so wrong and I can see you have thought seriously about the noble aspects, even down to his speech which is the easiest thing to screw up and often is. However, so far so good. I hope you won't be tempted to follow the crowd with other Rukia Byakuya stories. Be brave and bold!

Clicking the fav button I do really want to see where you go now!
wynn12 chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
Wow I can't wait for more! Plz update! This is exactly the part of the story I wanted to see, and I hope you show that part about the ball. Good job!
Le Rukia chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
From Reading Small Print….I did sort of wonder how we got there and I see it is from here…. It was either Yoruichi or Rukia (picture that Yoruichi and Byakuya)…..sort of I dunno…Strange to a point it brought a grin to my face …I look forward to your next release…

Regards,

Le Rukia
jazzmin92 chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
cant wait for the next update!
269 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18