Reviews for Seducing Byakuya Kuchiki
Hajnalmadar chapter 2 . 12/13/2008
hehe I can't wait to read more;)
Claire Estheim chapter 2 . 12/13/2008
who... finally u update!(cursed that virus LOL) i've been waiting for this.

poor rukia.. she have to deal a mental sickness.. but i have to agree wih matsumoto though, how could she fell sick with the idea being with Kuchiki Byakuya? i mean HE is BYAKUYA KUCHIKI, who btw is totally hot and quote the epitome of male perfection unquote. i personally think he is the most handsome lad in bleach LOL!(with shirou-chan of course)

... Just know that as the president of the Soul Reapers Women’s Association…I would keep a fellow member’s secrets to myself, and as it is my duty, I would do my best to help them,” um... isn't the president of the soul reaper women's association is Kusajishi Yachiru? it's not rangiku.

dum dum dum... what will rukia do to seduce byakuya, i wonder?LOL oh, i can't wait for next chapter -rub my hands together- fight rukia and rangiku! LOL
jazzmin92 chapter 2 . 12/12/2008
i cant wait for the next chapter! its hilarious seeing matsumoto help rukia seduce him haha!...but its nice pairing
Rose of Ice chapter 2 . 12/10/2008
Eep! The description of Byakuya's man-parts even scare me a little. Scary images aside, the plot is definitley starting to get interesting. I thought is was intriguing as to how you brought Senbonzakura's thoughts into the picture when Rukia was sleeping. I look forward to your update... SOON! :)
l Kataragi Souen l chapter 2 . 12/10/2008
OMG. NEXT CHAPTER PLS. I haven't been reading bleach fanfics for a loong time and I just happened to like Byakuya x Rukia pairing and the first story I came upon was yours! :D It's great! I can't wait to see what unfolds next~ UPDATE SOON~!
Le Rukia chapter 2 . 12/10/2008
My small print questions continue to be answered… Senbonzakura attempting to manipulate Byakuya by calling Rukia.. Hisana. I was wondering how Matsumoto became involved… now I understand, something interesting is that she who is the biggest gossip is now Rukia’s confident.. WOW…THIS line I totally agree “Yes he’s the epitome of male perfection. The great Adonis. Voted by the Soul Reapers Women’s Society to be the hottest and most desired man of soul society.”

Enjoying your story telling…

Happy Holidays

Le Rukia
RukiaDeathKuchiki chapter 2 . 12/10/2008
great work
Hanji tho chapter 2 . 12/10/2008
yay i like this chapterXD go Rukia go!XD Rukia seducing Byakuya with Chappy XDXDXD that'll be funnyXD

update soon]
1blackcat chapter 2 . 12/9/2008
lol! _ I love this story!

I can't wait to see what crazy ideas Rangiku comes up with!

hahaha!
XBlueSkyX chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
OH MY GOSH! THAT WAS AWESOME! please update please? AND PLEASE MAKE OT BYARUKI! KYA! that was soo good! thank you for the delicious CHAPTER XP I wish to hear an update soon
Claire Estheim chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
kya~~ you make it! i'm looking forward this tory! but why angst? poor byakuya.. i feel bad for him in the small print so i think maybe you could make an alternate ending in this story. anyway good chapter, i hope u could update soon!
funcharliecat chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
Yay, another Byaruki, and its really good too. I feel sorry for Ichigo as he has to give her up, but I loved the tension at tea, and those images in her head, hehe :p, please update soon! can't wait to know what happens!
Rose of Ice chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
Wow, this is such an intriguing predicament to put this pair in. But I really love this couple... it's too bad people tend to consider it incest when it clearly is not. Oh, what will happen next? I believe "that time" is now! XD Keep up the excellent writing skills.
RukiaDeathKuchiki chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
great job i love it please go on
Hanji tho chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
i like it update soon!please!
275 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 Next »